Page 28 of 555 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128528 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's smokes......

Last night had a Griffins Classic Robusto Tubo. Now I know why Triple G is always raving about griffins.

Triple G = Grandpa George Giese

LFD Chizelito maduro

I enjoyed a San Cristobal.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

last night: la gloria cubana R serie #5 nat. good straight-forward smoke.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

last night was a Partagas 8-9-8, I believe unvarnished, ISOM - thanks BigMacFU!!! Very nice!!!

Don Kiki Limited Reserve

Ahhh...I'm starting to hit a 2-a-day habit...arggghhhh...and I promised myself I wouldn't do that...bah...this morning I had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990...mild flavor, smooth, buttery...tonight I had my more favorite Rocky Patel Vinatge 1992...I can still taste it...a lotta flavor...fruity sweetness with a hint of oak...also very smooth...I almost want another one...no...I do want another one...I jast have to control myself...the more I smoke the 92 the more I like it...

Ashton heritage beli.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Ashton Classic 8-9-8, pretty good.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Late Night:
    Diablo*Classic*Gran Fuego

This is a great cigar. Happen to get a 5 pack on Cbid and gifted two out and I'm putting one in a pass so I had two left. Decided to try one. I'm happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I gave and passed on such a great cigar. Sad that I only have one left. Need to save for a box of these.

Last night I had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990.

last night - DCMax toro

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    last night - DCMax toro
    Wow, last night was the first time in probably 5 days I've felt up to smoking and I reached for a DCM toro 4! lol.

It was the freshest one I've ever had. they aren't a big hit around here and the place I drive out of the way to get mine at (because they are damn cheap) had a spill from a new box to the old box. This DCM was darker than usual and had stong pepper hints and woody notes through 2/3 of the cigar. It was an excellent way to bring me back in!

Blog Entries

Any one notice how this thread that I started that is now up to FIFTY SIX pages only has a four our of five stars for a rating? That's because Scotty rated it a 1. What an asshole.

August 24th:
    Vegas Robaina Famosos
    Bolivar Corona Gigantes
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

just finished an AF hemingway signature. Pretty darn nice. enjoy the 858s too, dark and light. not so big on robs that have that cedar jacket.
    - Tom Robbins

Last Night.
    Had my last Local cigar from grand cru no 2.

Have to say Ray it was good! After sitting in the coolidor for a few months it was even better than the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Any one notice how this thread that I started that is now up to FIFTY SIX pages only has a four our of five stars for a rating? That's because Scotty rated it a 1. What an asshole.

August 24th:
    Vegas Robaina Famosos
    Bolivar Corona Gigantes

lets face it, he only rated it a 1 because you started the thread. Childish.

Avo #3

Diesel Fuerte, not the best cigar I have smoked. It burned kinda funny. It was definatly not the worst though.

padron 5K mad. nice.
    - Tom Robbins

Default Last night...

A Rocky Patel 1990 Churchill - Very impressed with Mr Patel lately!

Thread Information