Page 37 of 555 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137537 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's smokes......

Yesterday

Oliva Ole Bold

Graycliff Espresso Pirate holy shit what a great cigar!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Last night had my first ever anejo. Man, was that good. Need more anejos!

3. Default

Ashton VSG. I am definitely falling for this one! I hope my daughter doesn't need any new shoes for a while.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Montecristo # 3 (ISOM (do I need to mention that?)) while walking the dogs, OK but not overly impressive.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Had a nice Por Laranga Petit Corona (PLPC - ISOM) with the Baron... I really needed that!!!

Had an Exodus 1959 toro with the Poopy Stirrer, later tonight a Vegs Robaino I believe.
    Remember to breathe

Default Hit Tampa tonight.....

sparked up a couple of Gurkha Expedition Churchills. Disappointing. Cigars were a bit wet and burned the tongue.

Ah...... but the nighy is still young.

8. Default

LFD Chiselito Natural

Blog Entries

September 16th:
    Saint Luis Rey Petit Corona
    Aņejo 46

I'm done for the day, I'm actually going to get to bed early tonight whenever this Astros game is over 1-1 in the bottom of the 9th.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Half a Te-Amo although I did get some amusement jabbing a golf tee into it and pulling out bits of tobacco trying to get a decent draw.

Mexican cigars scare me.

I'v had two brazillias and a couple differnt CAOs. Been chain smoking cigars today for some reason... its almost like tobacco contains something addicting.

I'm not sure what happened but now my hot tub looks like a tea cup.
    Remember to breathe

Default Quiet C....

my deepest sincere sympathies.

TeAmos are one of the worst cigars going IMO.

Oooo...by the way...heading out to Ybor City within the hour. This I hope will be enjoyable!

last night - JdN Celebracion consul - nicer flavor IMO, than the Antano of the same size. pretty stout little smoke too.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

15. Default

I started something callled a Oro Cubano Anniversario (from a CI brown bag). The flavor was a little mild, but not altogether awful. However, it had horible burn problems. I could not seem to keep the wrapper lit.

I eventually tossed it.

Luckily, I was a couple miles from Regency Cigar, so I thought I'd pop in to check on their stock. I picked up a Sancho Panza Double Maduro and hit the road again. Delicious.

Default This afternoon was awesome........

My buddy and I went to Ybor City, FLA and walked the strip. Found this little hole-in-the-wall shop called Tampa Cigar Inc. There we met Felix Huelga. Fellix has to be one of the nicest guys I've met iin the business.

His shop is nothing special. But that gives it character. He hand rolls all of his cigars there in the front window. There are tables and chairs around in a cafe style setting plus a bar at which you can stand and enjoy a Cuban espresso which Felix gave us for free. Its made from a great big copper and brass espresso machine behind the bar. It was delicious.

His cigars are fantastic. Of course freshies and that gives a totally different flavor profile. Mild, lots of body and wonderfully smooth with absolutely no bite. Five cigars for $20. I think they were an excellent buy. My buddy and I both picked some up.

We stayed, smoked and chatted for about two hoours. Felix showed us the techniques involved in rolling and explained the hows and whys as best he could with his Cuban English. A great guy.

I got a few pics which I'll post later when I get home. If you ever get to the Tampa area and can get to Ybor look him up.

Tampa Cigar Inc
    1725 E. 7th Avenue
    Ybor City, FLA

sounds like fun
    Remember to breathe

Had a Montecristo Maestro tonight.. Very nice!!! Hey Baron - spark that one up - you won't be sorry...

Was just a tad on the mild side for me, but it did have some very nice flavors and a great aftertaste!!

I keep missing on the time to just enjoy it. Maybe when my brother comes over for our Sunday morning social. Its football all the time here. from Friday night HS game. Then saturday the boys play early afternoon. Saturday night is the junior football games. Sunday is NFL. When I do I'll let you know.
    Remember to breathe

20. Default

Morning: A/F Rothschild
    Evening: PAN 64 Corona (?)
    Last edited by Corona Gigante; 09-18-2005 at 10:33 AM.
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Thread Information