1. Default Helix

So far I had a Helix (Natural) X652
    kbreeezy

Blog Entries

Okay "Wednesday" at 3:00 a.m. on the way home from work:
    Davidoff Milennium Blend Robusto
    On the way back to work:
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 GOLD Toro
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-20-2015 at 09:06 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Just finished a Henry Clay Robusto. Yum
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

4. Default Smokin Today

I Enjoyed a Very Nice CAO Gold Yesterday, but It seems I am going to be at the Office all day today so I dont think I will get a chance for another..........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    LMAO..... I think he has you guys on "IGNORE"
    I think you're right Tommy

H. Upmann Magnum 46
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-20-2015 at 09:06 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I had a La Aurora Preferido yesterday - my first one... It was "ok" - nothing great (a bit of a disappointment, considering what I've heard). I'll have to try it again to see if it was just a bad time, or a bad cigar...

Not really today but this weekend line up. I hope for at least two of the five.

Mayorga Torpedo
    Bolivar Fuerte Belicoso Fino
    Royal Jamaica Park Lane
    Flor De A. Allones Belicoso
    Maria Mancini Magic Mountain

Bring some more if I happen to run into someone that's a BOTL.

Any recommendations on these?

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Not really today but this weekend line up. I hope for at least two of the five.

Mayorga Torpedo
    Bolivar Fuerte Belicoso Fino
    Royal Jamaica Park Lane
    Flor De A. Allones Belicoso
    Maria Mancini Magic Mountain

Bring some more if I happen to run into someone that's a BOTL.

Any recommendations on these?

I recommend you have a STRONG drink when you fire up the Flor De Allones!!! Those can be on the peppery side!!! That is one STRONG smoke.... If you like the Flor de Allones, and you can find the Joya de Nicaragua Antano or the the La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Maduro Chisel - give those a try!!! I like them a tad better!!!

I love the Bolivar Fuerte Belicoso - but my local shop doesn't carry them I pick them up where I can. Those are a very nice smoke.

I've not tried the Mayora, Royal Jamaican or the Maria Manicini... I've heard the Royal Jamaican is pretty mild.

i had some black n milds and swishers, damn i missed my cigars lastnight, thats all my friend smokes. But tonight plan on having the montecristo les de artes? Was wanting to save it for couple more months, but think i'll smoke it tonight for the game before it gets too rough to smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    If you find a REAL ISOM in Mexico, let me know - I'm sure there are, but the question is "WHERE"???? Also, watch out for the fake Opus X's - From what I've heard, they seem to be floating around there pretty freely...

I'm curious about what you thought of the Java, and the Edge "missile" (maduro torpedo)...

I completely agree on the Graycliff - a "decent" cigar, but certainly not worth the hype or the price...

And the Davidoff Millenium I wish I could afford to smoke those regularly...
    i just saw this post for some reason. the java was pretty good. never smoked a flavored cigar before this one, so i don't have much to compare it to. it was pretty mild. and the flavor wasn't overpowering or too strong. and as i'm said many times recently, i love the edge maduro torps. definitely one of my favorites.

George now you got me doing the pee pee dance for the Flor De Allones.

i just bought a diamond crown maximus robusto that i'm going to smoke tonight.

and i almost bought an opus x double corona, but i couldn't pay that much.
    Last edited by Drake; 06-09-2005 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    i just bought a diamond crown maximus robusto that i'm going to smoke tonight.

and i almost bought an opus x double corona, but i couldn't pay that much.

Oh, dude - you are in for a treat!!! That is one of my top 5 favorite smokes!!! I like it better than the Opus X...

I had a Griffin's XXI (limited edition - just came out). VERY NICE!!! Great draw with lots of thick smoke - great medium bodied flavor - excellent construction. They retail for about $11.00 each - well worth it!!! Smoke these if you can find them!!! But hurry - they won't be around for long... That's the only thing I hate about these cigars - you get to like them and then they're gone!!! (just like the AVO LE05 - another absolute favorite of mine!)

Having a Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Churchill No. 1 right now. I can't get enough of these.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

SFG75 Guest

Just finished off a natural J.R. Ultimate natural-really great after taste

Default It's a.....

Rocky Patel Sungrown Churchill.....what else?

The pee pee dance????

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Oh, dude - you are in for a treat!!! That is one of my top 5 favorite smokes!!! I like it better than the Opus X...

I had a Griffin's XXI (limited edition - just came out). VERY NICE!!! Great draw with lots of thick smoke - great medium bodied flavor - excellent construction. They retail for about $11.00 each - well worth it!!! Smoke these if you can find them!!! But hurry - they won't be around for long... That's the only thing I hate about these cigars - you get to like them and then they're gone!!! (just like the AVO LE05 - another absolute favorite of mine!)
    i didn't even put the price. the max. was 10.30 and the opus was 25.
    that's too much for opus isn't it?

I had my very first Consuegra today. I figured I had to try these after hearing pretty good things about them...and what a price. This one was the No.16, the Governor, maduro. Pretty decent smoke. Darn good considering the price! Not a ton of flavor or smoke, but it was a toasty, nutty flavor that was enjoyable. And I have twenty four of them left...all for the price of a single Padron 26!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    i didn't even put the price. the max. was 10.30 and the opus was 25.
    that's too much for opus isn't it?

I think it's a bit overpriced. My store (when they have them) sells them for around $18-20.

I just finished up a Zino Platinum Grand Master. What an incredibly nice smoke - and I had been told otherwise!!! Tons of smoke, nice draw, incredible construction, great medium flavor. I nubbed that baby!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flushh
    I had my very first Consuegra today. I figured I had to try these after hearing pretty good things about them...and what a price. This one was the No.16, the Governor, maduro. Pretty decent smoke. Darn good considering the price! Not a ton of flavor or smoke, but it was a toasty, nutty flavor that was enjoyable. And I have twenty four of them left...all for the price of a single Padron 26!!

Now, if you can do it - put those away for about a year or two and try them again!!! You won't think you're smoking the same cigar!!!

Thread Information