Page 54 of 555 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Tonight was truly a night for celebration...after 10 days of no power, no A/C, and ice-cold showers courtesy of hurricane Wilma, my power was restored, and we finished cleaning up the damage to the house and yard from the hurricane...my back porch was restored to my cigar smoking haven, so to celebrate I started with a La Aroma de Cuba (tasty little bugger for a $5 cigar) accompanied by the last of my bottle of Courvosier XO, followed by an A/F Don Carlos Belicoso and the start of my bottle of Remy Martin XO...enjoy your smokes and your drink y'all and know that while I sat out on the back porch enjoying those, I wished the best for the best of you, and didn't give a tinker's damn about the rest...

Good to hear neuro. I myself enjoyed a LCG Brazillian Maduro Robusto.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

La Gloria Cubana Wavell Maduro. Tasted awesome but burnt uneven. It had been in my humi when I had consistancy troubles though so may have been too moist yet. Anyway throat still hurts from being sick so I couldn't have smoked the whole thing anyway. Man throat pain with cigars I fell like Benny. Or is it Tonyfuckstick? well either way, tool.

padron 1926 # 6 maduro (these never last very long in my humidor) with a bottle of rosemount hill of gold shiraz

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    I wished the best for the best of you, and didn't give a tinker's damn about the rest...

This thread is about cigars you smoked recently not one to voice a personal agenda.

I had a Hemmingway Sig Maduro form last Christmas.

Gurkha Grand Master - Special Edition Dos Capas
    Remember to breathe

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    I wished the best for the best of you, and didn't give a tinker's damn about the rest...
    Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    This thread is about cigars you smoked recently not one to voice a personal agenda.
    . Agreed....you just keep sinking lower and lower Neuromancer...

November 3rd -

Smoked a DCM Robusto....

Victor Sinclair Series 55

9. Default

Had a honduran Punch after dinner Maduro with the last of my Lambs navy rum.
    Nothing like the after taste of a swig of dark rum to compliment a maduro.
    Punch as usual, loads of smoke and cocoa from start to finish. mmmmmmm
    steel true, blade straight....Headstone of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

10. Default

How do I know if I am one of the best
    or one of the rest
    steel true, blade straight....Headstone of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Went out of town - had me a Quinteros (not sure what size, it was about a petit corona size). My first Quinteros... Suprisingly good!!!

Then in the evening I had a RASS - with a Fat Tire beer!!! Great way to cap off the evening!!!

Default Ooooo...Quinteros!

Such an incredibly tasty cigar for such short money. Amazing.

Today....a Gurkha Regent Churchill...toasty...not bad if you get em' on the cheap at CBid!

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Went out of town - had me a Quinteros (not sure what size, it was about a petit corona size). My first Quinteros... Suprisingly good!!!

Then in the evening I had a RASS - with a Fat Tire beer!!! Great way to cap off the evening!!!

Fat Tire...MMMM One of the best beers I have tasted.

I'm sippin Sam Adams and about to smoke my last Partagas Charlotte.

Had a Trilogy Tri-Pressed Corojo during the Tivoed Grizzlies game. Quite tasty IMO.

15. Default

rass

Blog Entries

November 4th:
    Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra
    Cohiba Esplendido (Turned out it was a fake so I tossed it)
    Saint Luis Rey Petit Corona
    Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra (This is NOT a misprint, I actually smoked TWO of them today which I haven't done in years )
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

17. Default

Tonight -

RP Vintage 1990. I'm really starting to see a positive difference with the way my cigars smoke since I switched to the 65% beads.

My lady's Dad was in town so we have a smoke together. Great night, he's without a doubt a real stand up guy...

I guess this morning (about 2:30 AM) i had a RP vintage 1992 with a friend of mine. It was his b-day, and i picked up a few, and we smoked them by the hottub
    "A good cigar, a good cutter, good friends and a good 3700° F lighter is all you really need." ~Me

Both boys won their last football game of the season. Woot Woot

I had a chiselito, Perdomo signature Crown, Montecristo # 2 from down south via England

Thank You stjr
    Remember to breathe

Had a Partagas Black last night, Very nice cigar- definatly going to buy a few boxes of them.

Thread Information