Page 5 of 555 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's smokes......

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    Having a Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Churchill No. 1 right now. I can't get enough of these.

I'm right there, with you brother!!! Another great choice!!! Those are my go to's when I know I want to smoke something nice! Reasonably priced and easy to get...

Cifuentes Partagas at the beach today..... nice

went with the C.A.O. Brazilia tonight

SFG75 Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    went with the C.A.O. Brazilia tonight
    You have good taste!.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Oh, dude - you are in for a treat!!! That is one of my top 5 favorite smokes!!! I like it better than the Opus X...

I had a Griffin's XXI (limited edition - just came out). VERY NICE!!! Great draw with lots of thick smoke - great medium bodied flavor - excellent construction. They retail for about $11.00 each - well worth it!!! Smoke these if you can find them!!! But hurry - they won't be around for long... That's the only thing I hate about these cigars - you get to like them and then they're gone!!! (just like the AVO LE05 - another absolute favorite of mine!)
    definitely one of the best cigars i've smoked. better than opus. without a doubt the best $10 cigar.

hoyo de monterrey excalibur cigarillo

had an Ashton 898 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Now, if you can do it - put those away for about a year or two and try them again!!! You won't think you're smoking the same cigar!!!
    Hmmmm....I don't know if I really have that kind of patience/discipline!! Maybe if I hide a couple of them at the very bottom of the humi...

Tonight was a HdM Dark Sumatra Noche (toro size). Nice smoke. Dark, chocolaty, and nutty flavors. Very good construction and flawless draw/burn. Needed absolutely no "touching up". Glad to have another one napping in my humi!

SFG75 Guest

Mid-afternoon; Thompson Phoenix Natural
    Late tonight; Indian Tabac Super Fuerte natural

I tried to enjoy a Bolivar Belicoso but 1/3 of it was packed way to tight... After fighting with it for an hour I sparked a Hoy de Montero petite robusto. No problems there
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blog Entries

Friday's smokes:
    Padron 1926 #1 maduro
    Diamond Crown Maximus #4 Toro
    Davidoff Millennium Blend Robusto
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

got a little tipsy (ok, maybe really drunk) last night and couldn't finish my sancho panza caballero. i've never not been able to finish a cigar. so, i lit up the second half this morning with my espresso. first time i've ever relit a cigar. it was smokable, but not very. i feel like i wasted the half i smoked this morning becuase it tasted so much better last night.

Default Bolivar

One fine bolivar petit corona. At a family bbq

alright, finally decided to have the montecristo le cigar des arts cigar, getting ready to smoke it cuz found out boxing is on tonight woo.

Default Oh Drake! A Relight!?

Yeccccchhhhhhhhh!!!!

Very few cigars survive a relight of just half an hour let alone overnight!

What are you ? A sadist?!

I don't care what anyone says. Once a cigar has heated up then gone cold and then relit, it changes dramatically. ANY cigar. Some are OK for a short time, but changed. Sharper. Most taste like a campfire.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    alright, finally decided to have the montecristo le cigar des arts cigar, getting ready to smoke it cuz found out boxing is on tonight woo.
    Was alright, nothing great. Then again it was a little rough looking

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    Yeccccchhhhhhhhh!!!!

I don't care what anyone says. Once a cigar has heated up then gone cold and then relit, it changes dramatically. ANY cigar. Some are OK for a short time, but changed. Sharper. Most taste like a campfire.
    When i first began smoking i had a Big Butt cigar, and lit it and smoked less than half, then decided to smoke the rest the next morning, BIG MISTAKE, nasty as hell

Had me a Vegas Robaina Famosos this evening... Nice smoke!!!

Blog Entries

I smoked a Quai d'Orsay Gran Corona on the way to the Judas Priest concert tonight and an H. Upmann Magnum 46 on the way home.

I didn't have time to finish the Qd'O since I only live 25 minutes away from the Mohegan Sun where the show was.

I thought about relighting what was left but I didn't want to take the heat from MMAB
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    Yeccccchhhhhhhhh!!!!

After smoking half a RP 1990 I let it go out. The next morning I sparked it and I have to agree with what you descibe, although you make it sound like a bad thing. I enjoyed it, what a wake-me-up
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Thread Information