Page 72 of 555 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Last night I started with a Partagas Serie du Connaisseur No. 1 ('98), followed by a Partagas Lusitania ('05), and ended with a Jose L. Piedra Cazadore. It was a great night.

Moheganson Guest

Oliva "O" Bold Oasis

Last night a Fonseca KDT Kadet
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

4. Default

yesterday,

Avo Domaine, on of the little ones that comes in a tin.

Cusano C10 Ann.

Jose L. Piedra Breva.

For a change (and a treat) I just had a Punch Royal Seleccion No.12, you can certainly taste the difference between these and the budget (Fonseca and machine made RyJ/JlP) smokes I have been smoking recently. The Monte #4 (Bland IMO) had almost put me off the Mareva format, with this one spice and woody flavours abound. Made me a happier man.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

6. Default

RASCC...very nice.

7. Default

Tday I had the Zino chubby thanks to Cigarsarge. It was delightful.
    "Sure, after a meal there is nothing like a good cigar." Blondie says to Tuco in acknowledging the lie he told about his Brother.
    The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Monday it was a Punch Churchill ISOM. Followed up by a Padron '26 #6 Maduro.

Today was a Partagas Limited Reserve Decadas #1.

I just had a Rocky PAtel Vintage 1992, yummy!

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Spocimp
    Tday I had the Zino chubby thanks to Cigarsarge. It was delightful.
    Heh, you had a chubby. Lol.

Last night, I enjoyed a Perdomo2 Cameroon Milenario
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Started the day of with a Gurkah Regent around 9am.
    Just had a Gispert natural.
    Not sure what the rest of the day will entail but I am looking foward to it.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Finishing my very first Padron 1964 Anniversary.
    Very nice. Nutty, rich, but not overpowering.
    I think I prefer the 1926, but this is in my top 10.
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

I bought a 64 Padron last Friday and still have it in my Humidor. Everyone I talk to said it's a real nice smoke but I have not tried it as of yet. This weekend I will try it though. For lunch today it will be a Short Story.
    smoke um if you got um

14. Default

Don Carlos Lancero...Lucky to have got a couple of em. They taste a little stronger than the regular release. Maybe the smaller ring gague? I liked it.

Hmmm... I love the Don Carlos line. Haven't seen the Lancero's though - I'll have to keep my eye out for them...

I had a ISOM VR Unicos - very nice cigar!!! Had a bit of a herf last night with a group from the cigar boards. A great time!!!

Blog Entries

This week I smoked:

AF Anejo #50 - Thanks Eric (Very tasty)
    Punch Gran Cru Robustos - Thanks again Eric
    5 Vegas Double Corona (Daily To Work Smoke)

Man, I have to tell you that I am suffering! I've been working from home this last week and I really miss my morning smoke while driving in. This week, I only went in to work one day. Sure, I could smoke on the front porch in the freezin' cold, but I much more prefer the warm interior of my little Honda. Afterall, it smells like a smoke shop inside and it's warm.
    puro pot pass VI loser

17. Default

Fire petite corona

Gurhka regent class toro

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Hmmm... I love the Don Carlos line. Haven't seen the Lancero's though - I'll have to keep my eye out for them...

I had a ISOM VR Unicos - very nice cigar!!! Had a bit of a herf last night with a group from the cigar boards. A great time!!!
    Lanceros are an unreleased version of Don Carlos. They were in the DC Christmas Sampler last Xmas.

I am in the middle of a Partagas Limited Reserve Decadas 1845. Very nice. I payed $15 for this stick at a local shop- probably a few more than most folks on this board would have to fork out. I would probably buy another one though. Great smoke!!!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

By the way, last Tuesday or Wednesday, I smoked a Fighting Cock robusto. What a f*cking waste of time. I bought these off of CBid for a few reasons: Cool name, no smokes from the Philippines in my collection, and a great price. I have to say, the draw on this thing was the worst of any cigar I have ever smoked. The ash was ugly dark gray and the flavor was uhm.... ...flavorless. What a bad mistake on my part. Just a word of caution. That is, unless someone out there has tried and likes them. In that case, I have four left that I would be willing to trade for a stick of gum...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thread Information