Page 9 of 555 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's smokes......

had a punch during the game, i think there was some bloom on it, was in the humi for about 3 months.

2. Default

Partagas Short at work.

I had a Ashton Churchill today and a CAO Mudaro Belicoso tonight*as I type this*
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

4. Default

Bances Palma De Luxe just after Dinner. (Most people dont like them but I find them a good mild smoke.) I also had a Romyo Y Julieta Cedros De Luxe #2 about 2 hours age.
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

6/22 Cohiba Robusto
    6/23 Holt's Honduran Robusto
    6/24 Torano Exodus 1959 GOLD
    Montecristo Churchhill

This is the most cigars I've smoked in a week in a long time...
    Last edited by 8-5-8; 06-24-2005 at 10:47 PM.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

I had a Sherpa Mystic (Dos Capas) last night - very nice smoke...

I smoked it during the Lincolnshire - Vernon Hills Kick Ball Championship. Quite an event - the finals were between "Drinkers With a Kicking Problem" and the "Mod Squad". Mod Squad won the tournament, but came in second during the regular season to the "Drinkers" team.

The weather was beautiful last night - had a nice Beck's beer and a cigar - watched some kickball - it doesn't get much better than that!
    Last edited by ggiese; 06-24-2005 at 04:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Friday 6/24 (so far):
    Quintero Brevas
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Default Tonight....

a CAO Black Churchill.

Only the first one I've smoked and I wasn't impressed. A bit too woody. Although I must confess that my palette is recovering from a recent bout with Drew LVH Churchills which one really shouldn't smoke unless your drinking copious amounts of beer......actually, one really shouldn't smoke them at all. Sorry Drew. I do intend to try some of the top shelf Drew stuff though.

Yeah...I know. I've altered my opinion of the LVH Churchill. But, one can change their mind! I don't think I'll buy them again. After smoking a handfull over the past week or so, my palette is burned out a bit. Really bad "cigar mouth".

The LVH Belicoso Ds are really nice, but after smoking a few I've decided that they're too mild for me. The dealer I bought them from was nice enough to take them back and gave me a credit which I used to pick up a few Ghurkas.

9. Default

LFD Double Ligero Chisel...Damn tasty.

flor de dominicana ligero 300. i just started this, and it is delicious. its the darker one. i don't think ita maduro. it doesn't look that dark.

Bolivar Fuerte No. 1. Good stuff

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

A La Gloria Cubana Series R, the largest one.

Then later a Zino Mouton Cadet #8
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

13. Default

Had a VR Famaso with the AM coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    flor de dominicana ligero 300. i just started this, and it is delicious. its the darker one. i don't think ita maduro. it doesn't look that dark.
    i bought another and am smoking it right now. i see i called it flor DE dominicana. i noticed my mistake in the shop. it's an oscuro wrapper. these are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Had a VR Famaso with the AM coffee.

Nice!!! I love those!!!

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

the edge and toranos tribute,last three days
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

I was tempted tonight by a Montecristo Club Cabinet #20 at one of my local cigar shops. Never seen them before and just had to try it. It's a Panatela size, and had a darker colored wrapper than the normal Monte line (maybe the H2000?). It was a very nice, tasty smoke while I watched the HB PPV fights, sipping on an espresso...

According to published info on the line, the cigar blend is composed by Dominican Republic tobacco and the binder is from Dominican Republic. It is wrapped with a Natural USA/Connecticut wrapper (seems awful dark for a Connecticut wrapper, but ok, I guess so...)

At any rate - a medium to full bodied cigar - lots of smoke - great Montecristo flavors. I would say a must try... If you can find them, they are fairly reasonably priced for a Monte (I paid $8.00, but I see them online for about $6.00 each, or so).
    Last edited by ggiese; 06-25-2005 at 11:11 PM.

Today....A Padron 6000, an LFD Ligero 400 and about to fire up a Padron 1926 to cap off a nice day of fishing! Woot!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Smoked a CAO Brazillia Pirahna in the AM before luch poolside.
    An AFuente After lunch, poolside.
    Finally, I had a SLR Maduro after dinner with my stepfather.

The kids played in the pool all day so over all the day was a good one, I might go back to do it all again today.
    The only thing missing from my life is money and more Cigars.

camacho slr figurado

Thread Information