Page 381 of 555 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431481 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,620 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Blog Entries

Quintero Brevas, FdO Corojo, and a Pad Mad A.

Blog Entries

Warlock beli, enjoying it so far, thanks hefty!!

PAM 1964 Corona from Will's split. Smoked it for breakfast. Wish I had brought another to work.

Mark

Tonight:

1) Fuente King B - tight draw. Made numerous cuts to try and get some performance out of this cigar. The cigar had a large hard section which was the culprit. Cigar started to open up after the first third. Had potential but the performance turned me off.

2) My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto - This cigar was awesome. Performed flawlessly and gave off a ton of rich thick smoke. Nice and spicy with a nice strength kick. Will definitely pick more of these up.

All in all, today was a great cigar day!

Mark

5. Default

I had a Gurkha Blue Steal torpedo and a Gurkha Royal Challenge today. The Blue Steal was alright...wasn't too impressed with it. Started to taste like an ashtray in the last 1/3 of the cigar. The Royal Challenge however was very good. It had ample flavor and was robust but also very smooth. A very unique cigar I must say.

Two last evening, for the first time in a long while.
    Cruzado Dantes
    La Flor Dominicana El Jocko Perfecto No 1
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Saturday morning golf lineup...

Padron 1926 80th Maduro
    Last edited by AMGfan; 12-17-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Hemi Classic Mad from last year's box split. I've been smoking one every couple of months and they have evolved quite a bit since the summer, methinks. Not sure which taste I like better, though.

ETA: Power Ranger after supper. Yum.
    Last edited by craig; 12-17-2011 at 09:24 PM.

K.A.Kendall's 7-20-4 Robusto
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Just finished a flor de oliva toro. I must say it was a very enjoyable smoke. I smoked it down to a half inch. It burned very even and no touch ups required. IMHO it was a fantastic smoke. Picked up a bundle of them and I am glad that I did. I have smoked other oliva products and really have enjoyed them. The ash was firm and held to one and a half inch. I will get more of these in the future. Nice notes of cedar and the wrapper had much sweeter taste than I expected. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Blog Entries

THE SHOP JUST GOT IN THEIR SHIPMENT OF OPUS X SO.........

December 15:
    Opus X DC
    Opus X Fuente Fuente
    Opus X Fuente Fuente

December 16:
    Opus X DC
    Añejo 48

December 17:
    Añejo 50

YeeeeeeHA! It's been a great week for ceegars.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I think 3 Opus X in one day would make my head explode, but I'd be willing to give it a try.

Saturday night: Cain Maduro

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    ... the wrapper had much sweeter taste than I expected. ...
    FYI, Oliva has said that the natural wrapper FdO's are sweetened. I don't know about the FdO maddies. The FdO Corojo's don't seem to be, and I haven't smoked an FdO Gold.

FdO's are pretty much the only bundle smoke I buy now when I visit the States. I can't be bothered trying out new bundle smokes, and FdO's are reasonably consistent, reasonably enjoyable, and very reasonably priced.
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    FYI, Oliva has said that the natural wrapper FdO's are sweetened. I don't know about the FdO maddies. The FdO Corojo's don't seem to be, and I haven't smoked an FdO Gold.

FdO's are pretty much the only bundle smoke I buy now when I visit the States. I can't be bothered trying out new bundle smokes, and FdO's are reasonably consistent, reasonably enjoyable, and very reasonably priced.
    Anyone tried the Giant?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    Anyone tried the Giant?

Nope. It's a bit much for me.
    ~ Gerry Adams

16. Default

Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva petite corona. Just enough cigar aroma to keep my family away for the rest of the night.

Artorius Robusto. Wrapper broke loose when I removed the band, but still got a decent smoke out of it.
    Not the fullest flavor in the humi at home, but a decent way to pass away the afternoon.
    One of the most ironic parts of growing old is sitting down and enjoying a smoke with the children who used to sneak around behind your back to smoke a cigarette.

Padron 64 corona.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

19. Default

Today I smoked a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real. I love smoking a nice cigar with a coffee in the morning when it is cold out. I live in Mississippi so I get to do it for maybe 2 months out of the year.

Casa Fernandez Copacabana Robusto - Not bad, but far from great.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Thread Information