Page 270 of 555 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

A Flor De Oliva Maduro while wrapped in a blanket on my deck, damned it's getting cold up here.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Finishing up an Olivia Series V Belicoso. As always, nubbing this one.

Romeo y Julietta Habana Reserve - pretty good but the shape was a little strange and I think I fucked up the cut because the draw was a little tough.

5 Vegas Shorty - cool little mini torpedo, good choice for a smoke on a time crunch.

I started last night by enjoying a Savinelli Rico y Raro Torpedo and ended the night with a Padilla Series '68 Toro! It was a pretty good night! Went 2 for 2 last night!! The Yanks won big and so did my Irish!
    All my ex's live in Texas.

Smoking my first Camino Viejo cigar of the month, the Sabor Cubano. So far I'm impressed with their selections.

"O" Classico
    Not my favorite of the few I've had, but not bad . A very tight draw no matter how much I cut.

Smoked my last CAO MX2 out on the back deck. It's getting a little cold for outdoor smoking, and I'm not sure where I shall be smoking this winter.
    I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.
    Mark Twain

Blog Entries

AF Hemingway Signature - out under a shade tree avoiding the blistering sun in this eighty-freaking-eight degree heat. Happy November everyone!

I really liked this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoked! View Post
    AF Hemingway Signature - out under a shade tree avoiding the blistering sun in this eighty-freaking-eight degree heat. Happy November everyone!

I really liked this one.

I have one of those sitting in the humi that a friend gifted me. That may very well be tomorrow's smoke.
    I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.
    Mark Twain

Blog Entries

El Titan de Bronze Redemption Lancero - Tasty
    Smoke em' if you got em'

[/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvanicfish View Post
    Smoked my last CAO MX2 out on the back deck. It's getting a little cold for outdoor smoking, and I'm not sure where I shall be smoking this winter.
    I hear ya!
    I sat freezing under my porch, and decided it was time for a man cave!
    Viola!

I bought two leather/wood recliners, a small table, and a t.v. Set it all up in a corner of my garage. Love it!

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/picture....&pictureid=222

Not sure how to put a pic directly in post. Did search and found how to use album.
    Last edited by VictorMJR66; 11-02-2009 at 08:25 AM.

Had a fight with the wife so I had to go with an old reliable. H. Upmann Special Souvenir. Nowhere near the tastiest but it's a smooth smoke, burns even, and the ash doesnt flake off in the wind and get all over my suit. Ahh, feel better now.

Blog Entries

I enjoyed an AF Hemingway Short Story last night - tasted great and had a perfect burn - ahhh, stress relief.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Enjoyed a Joya de Nicaragua last night...always a pleaser!

Finished the weekend with:

Carlos Torano Casa Torano
    5 Vegas Miami

Blog Entries

Did you hook up your cable to the TV in the garage? If so, what is the best way to do that. I sometimes get bored smoking a cigar in the porch by myself so having a TV setup in the garage sounds like a great idea. Any and all comments are welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by VictorMJR66 View Post
    [/IMG]

I hear ya!
    I sat freezing under my porch, and decided it was time for a man cave!
    Viola!

I bought two leather/wood recliners, a small table, and a t.v. Set it all up in a corner of my garage. Love it!

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/picture....&pictureid=222

Not sure how to put a pic directly in post. Did search and found how to use album.

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    Did you hook up your cable to the TV in the garage? If so, what is the best way to do that. I sometimes get bored smoking a cigar in the porch by myself so having a TV setup in the garage sounds like a great idea. Any and all comments are welcome!
    nvd21,
    My living room wall is adjacent to my garage, so I just tapped into the wall and "T"ed the cable there, then cut through wall (small hole for plat to cover) into the garage.
    Originally, my wife and I ran cable through out the house coming from the basement up the walls using an electricians fish (I think that's what it's called...assists in passing wire through walls).
    My only finding is that the more splits, the weaker the signal.
    The garage tv is at the end of 2 splits, but not affected. My internet would be though.
    Good luck!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galvanicfish View Post
    I just had my second MX2 a few days ago. Sounds like it is time for you to restock.
    I am thinking about keeping a few of these on hand at all times. I personally enjoy these a lot.
    I smoked a Gordo size the other day. Tasty stick!
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Blog Entries

CAO Italia Gondola (My First)

I taste the CAO-ness, a subtle flavor I tasted in the MX2 but they are definitely different. This Italia is not quite as "brackish" (brackish is good) as the MX2. Tastes a little spicier than the MX2. So far I like it in the first third as I type. My next CAO treat will be a Soprano.
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Last night a Gurkha Rare Breed Robusto. I got a 5 pack. Don't know why. I never liked any other Gurkha I had before. But it was cheep on an auction... damn auctions. I had 2 of the five a couple weeks ago and bla. But the third one last night the flavor came around a little. Mayby I'll age the rest a while see how that does.

Thread Information