Page 123 of 555 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

I smoked a CAO Italia out of my CAO sampler... it was kind of mild but i liked the flavor.

Today... 1st Felipe Gregorio Centenario Classic A, 2nd RyJ Churchill (non Habano), 3rd another FGCCA, 4th Felipe Gregorio Power.

MMmmm I really liked the Classic A . All in all a great day of relaxing and smoking, almost good enough to make up for the (well) over 100% duty and tax I've been charged for a box of Bolivar Churchills from Famous. Fucking NZ customs

Cheers
    Rich
    "Science is a candle in the dark" - some science guy

MMmmm... scotch. Another love.

Had just a Montecristo Classic last night. Great mild smoke. Actually the first Montecristo I've had. (noob)'

Just ordered some new smokes the other day. Can't wait till they arrive.

Was at a HERF today and had a blast some of the sticks I really liked Oliva Serie G Oscuro and RYJ Cedros DeLuxe # 3

john51277 Guest

Smoked a AF Short Story(my first one). It was a wonderful smoke, ended to soon though. Geuss thats why its called a short story, DUH. Will have to stock a few for those "quick" smokes.

6. Default

ERDM Choix Supreme 1999 with a cup of Amber Oolong Tea.
    This Choix was very earthy, leather like. One dimensional but delish!

Last nite i had a La Aroma De Cuba that I got from the B&M the other nite. Man, that was a good smoke. Just put a bid on Cbid for a box of em.

Sarah had one of her CT Exodus 1959, tight draw but I gotta say, the taste was mighty similar. Might have to pick me up some of these for myself. These came wrapped individually in cellophane and had a cute little band on each one too.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Last night I smoked a Romeo y Julieta from a little place south of Miami that I have had in my humidor for almost a year now, I have been saving it for when my daughter was born and since she's here it, and I hadn't had a stick in about three weeks I went to my buddy Nate's place and had a nice glass of scotch on the rocks and a fantastic cigar.
    I wish I had a whole humidor full of sticks that good. It started out a little harsh but after a few puffs the smoothness came pouring out in creamy mouthfuls of billowing smoke and remained that way until I damn near burned my finger tips.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
    PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

Today: Zino Platinum Chubby Especial 34.00 a stick ( Jeez ) but it was a wonderful smoke.

Last night: H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon

Yesterday: Ashton VSG
    " Injustice Anywhere is a threat to Justice Everywhere ......" Martin Luther King Jr.

Sunday: Litto Gomez Diez Cubano

last nite I had a Flor de Oliva torpedo. man, i was pleasantly surprised. very nice smoke. ecspecially for a buck and some change. I liked it better than the Olive Serie G that i had a couple nights ago.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Smoked a CAO criollo today. It was fantastic.

Today on the way to work a Filipe Gregorio Power, at lunch a RyJ Churchill (long lunch), on the way home a Gran Peterson and after dinner another Gran Paterson (just to be sure). All good smokes .
    "Science is a candle in the dark" - some science guy

MMmmm... scotch. Another love.

bigsmoke Guest

Smoked a ISOM Vegas Robaina Robusto. A very nice cigar.

well, i believe my tastes are changing. could not find a cigar strong enough for me last night. i mean, i wasn't reaching for LFDs or anything. I tried a Cuesta Rey Sun Grown, Gran Habano Corojo #5, and a Sancha Panza Double Maduro Churchill size. All great smokes, but WAY too mild for my tastes last night. i've been smoking Padron 2000 lately, strong but maybe that's what I'm leaning towards nowadays.

Sarah smoked a RP Conneticut Vintage 99 with me last night. Tight draw, but good smoke.

Smoked a Partagas Serie D. No. 4 - habana. Great smoke.

Padron 2000
    Don Kiki Brown (thanks ChefChris)

Did a Maria Mancini natural this afternoon. Started out really harsh and with burn issues, but after about an inch it was bliss.

Smoked an A. Fuente Hemmingway Best Seller, great cigar.

20. Default

RASS form 05

Thread Information