Page 73 of 555 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeman
    Finishing my very first Padron 1964 Anniversary.
    Very nice. Nutty, rich, but not overpowering.
    I think I prefer the 1926, but this is in my top 10.
    Love the 64'!
    Today started with a Leon Jimenes natural,then proceeded with a RP sungrown,then a Tamboril sumatra robusto,later after dinner a Partagas robusto,a CAO maduro for a second after dinner,and just smoked a VSG sorcerer.
    Looking foward to tomorrow!
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Last night was a Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro (great) and an El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga (not bad).

Had a Nov 05 PSD4 at lunch yesterday. Twas on. When fresh ones of these are on one of my very favorite smokes. Had that in your face, nuanced, sweet richness that is unique to these cigars when very fresh.
    Mean people suck. Stupid people? Just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    By the way, last Tuesday or Wednesday, I smoked a Fighting Cock robusto. What a f*cking waste of time. I bought these off of CBid for a few reasons: Cool name, no smokes from the Philippines in my collection, and a great price. I have to say, the draw on this thing was the worst of any cigar I have ever smoked. The ash was ugly dark gray and the flavor was uhm.... ...flavorless. What a bad mistake on my part. Just a word of caution. That is, unless someone out there has tried and likes them. In that case, I have four left that I would be willing to trade for a stick of gum...

Oh, James.... What were you thinking??? Sorry, but anything with "Cock" in the name is NOT going into my mouth...

Those rank right up there with Swisher's, Backwoods smokes and White Owls... As a matter of fact, I'd venture to say those three probably have more flavor and are more enjoyable than the fighting cocks...

5. Default

rass

Started out with an Oliva Classic then had a sherpa and just finished a CAO mx2.

Just finished a nice RP edge maduro torpedo.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM!
    Last edited by Cigar Penguin; 02-11-2006 at 08:38 PM.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

RP Vintage 92' for the first time this morning. I started this smoke in Midway, Utah. Drove through the beautiful Heber Valley with snow and helium balloons all around me, down Parley's Canyon, back into SLC- a 50 minute journey. The cigar was put out at the finger mark when I finished unpacking from a fantastic weekend getaway. Breathtaking scenery and an awesome smoke for $6. Robust, yet smooth. Nice construction, draw, and ash. The wrapper started coming apart 2/3 of the way through, but I did not give a shit. Perfect after a hearty breakfast...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

San Cristobal.
    Now for my next review:

Silky smooth Very Fucking tasty. Put enough lead in the pencil to chase the Baroness around the castle.
    Remember to breathe

Started off with Punch grand cru,later early afternoon a Graycliff PG Red,a Don Carlos before dinner and just finished a Diamon Crown Maximus...nice but a little too tight for me.

Blog Entries

LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Oh, James.... What were you thinking??? Sorry, but anything with "Cock" in the name is NOT going into my mouth...

Those rank right up there with Swisher's, Backwoods smokes and White Owls... As a matter of fact, I'd venture to say those three probably have more flavor and are more enjoyable than the fighting cocks...

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Bolivar fuerte,Oliva bold,Flor de Oliva maduro,Edge corojo torpedo.

Saturday: San Cristobal La Fuerza, excellent cigar, this oneencounted some problems in my humidor though. It had a strange tear in it, strange because it was perfectly staight alomost like it had been cut with a razor, right near the band. Smoked wonderfully anyway though.

Today: Cuba Aliados Originale, got this off CC in his maduro sampler, been sitting in my humi for awhile and I had never had one before. I asked the wife to come pick a cigar for me to smoke and that's what she picked. Nice cigar, very smooth, it had a very subtle but extremely pleasing flavor. Had a glass of Kaluhua and milk with it. Very nice.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Smoked a Puros Ache last night... it was one of the most um... Interest cigars I'v ever smoked.... I'll be writing a review on it later.

14. Default

smoked a don lino africa last night after prime rib. it was the duma (robusto). i shouldn't have smoked it. it was complete crap imho. it took that nice taste of prime rib off my tounge. had to relight three times. cigar was too tight. it was completely over powering. no nice hints of pepper to tickle the tounge or the back of the throat. not enjoyable in the least.

Last night another Fonseca KDT Cadette
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Started the day with a Gurkah Boer and then had a Indian Tabac super fuerte toro.

Edit;
    Smoked a Famous Nic 3000 today and just finished an Antono 1970....mmmmmmmmm to both.
    Last edited by Cigar Penguin; 02-15-2006 at 07:24 PM.

Torano Virtuoso

2/12/06

WOA mad. This was an awesome smoke.

today

AF BS
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

opus x super belicoso with a guiness extra stout

20. Default

ERDM Choix Supreme 03

Thread Information