Page 254 of 555 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

5 Vegas 'A' Artisan.

Man O' War Robusto
    Last edited by TravPSU; 08-06-2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Added a cigar
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

Blog Entries

Last night was a Torano signature. From what I remember it was pretty

Yesterday I had a Gurkha Black Dragon Robusto - that cigar was rock solid but still had a great draw. For all the bad press I see Gurkha get I was impressed by this stick.

Today I lounged with an Alec Bradley Sun Grown Double Corona. I heard a rumor that AB was canceling this line, anyone else know anything about that?
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Had a NUB 460 Maduro and it was an excellent cigar. It'll be a toss up as my favorite between the Habano and Maduro.

Also had the newer Oliva Connecticut and it was a great cigar.

Finished off the night with a RP Renaissance Toro. Good medium bodied smoke.

6. Default

Had an Oliva 'G' Series a few days ago. Was a very smooth relaxing smoke for me. Would pick some up again but I cant seem to find them for less than $4 a stick.

Plan on having an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro tonight. I love how good these are for the price.

Blog Entries

Thursday Aug 6th 2009:

RP Nording Robusto (had them for about one year in the humidor - mild smoke - good in the morning)
    Jose Pepin Garcia Selecto Series JJ Maduro (my first one - real spicy in the first inch then mellowed out some - a full bodied cigar to me - I may try another one of these)

Friday Aug 7th 2009:

Kristoff Criollo Matador (6.50x60) (with morning coffee - I like these anytime though )
    LFD Ligero Oscuro L400 (these seem to tunnel and need touching up more than not but I like them)

Well, it is almost 02:00 AM Saturday morning and I want another smoke. I am staring hard at my last San Cristobal. I am running out of singles fast. I have several boxes left but I like to switch up and not go through my boxes so fast. It is time for the Newbie Sampler Pack. My next paycheck I am signing up.
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Not a huge Gurkha fan, but I tried the Micro Batch series last night. Specifically the Liga TPB-1. Nice construction (box press) and flavor.. ..a pretty damn good cigar all in all.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

had a short story the other day
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Breakfast: 5 Vegas Gold
    Dinner: RP Olde World Reserve Corojo

AVO LE Companero.............IMO one of the best L.E. from AVO

Blog Entries

My last was a La Aurora 1903 Preferido. GREAT little smoke that lasted way longer than I expected it to.

From the last few days:

Friday I got home from the Cape and closed out my vacation with a Casa Magna Colorado Robusto

Yesteday smoked a AB SCR Robusto while out with my dogs

This afternoon sat by a loaded smoker (pork shoulder) with a good friend, some cold beers and my 1st (and defineatly not my last) Man O' War Figurado
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

CAO Mx2

Seriously still my favorite cigar ever. Smooth, cool burn, very even...and the guy at the local B&M cut me a deal for them. Gotta love the cigar community.

arturo fuente king b this afternoon....loved it!!

but just as i put it down my gf surprises me with a late bday gift...a box of Arturo Fuente Maduro Exquisitos....smth i mention in passing so it was a HUGE surprise. i couldn't help myself and smoked one right out the box. luckily it comes with a travel humi so it was ready to smoke. very nice cigar...i was most impressed with the tight ash that tried very hard to hang onto the gar. good flavor. this box will come in very handy this winter.

17. Default

Had an Oliva Serie V the other day, and today I'm gonna nab a Rocky Vintage 90 (never let me down).

Blog Entries

I had my Bachelor party this past weekend so I smoked a lot of tastey stuff. Here's the lineup:

Friday on the Golf Course:
    Illusione ECCJ on the front nine
    Padron '64 Natural on the back nine (This one got a little bud light on it so I was worried it would burn poorly, but it worked out and the true flavors of the smoke shined through)

Friday night playing poker:
    Ashton VSG Robusto

Saturday on the Golf Course:
    Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapos RX on the front nine
    Padron '64 Maduro on the back nine

I brought a Padron 80th but I never had the chance to smoke it. Oh well, back to the humi for another special occasion.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Smoked an AF Sun Grown Chateau Fuente last night. Did not disappoint.
    All my ex's live in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by denver24 View Post
    I had my Bachelor party this past weekend so I smoked a lot of tastey stuff. Here's the lineup:

Friday on the Golf Course:
    Illusione ECCJ on the front nine
    Padron '64 Natural on the back nine (This one got a little bud light on it so I was worried it would burn poorly, but it worked out and the true flavors of the smoke shined through)

Friday night playing poker:
    Ashton VSG Robusto

Saturday on the Golf Course:
    Tatuaje Cabaiguan Guapos RX on the front nine
    Padron '64 Maduro on the back nine

I brought a Padron 80th but I never had the chance to smoke it. Oh well, back to the humi for another special occasion.
    Welllll, wouldn't the wedding be a special occassion??

Thread Information