Page 205 of 555 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

After the Hoyo de Monterrey kicked my butt last night, I opted for something a bit lighter:

Taboo Twist Toro
    sammis

Motorcycle oil change tonight so: Perdomo Fresco Maduro
    sammis

Not really today, but last night was my 2nd cigar of the year. Smoked a Padron 1926 #6. Gotta say it was alot better then the Punch Maduro for the night before. Don't know whats on the lineup tonight.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Not really today, but last night was my 2nd cigar of the year. Smoked a Padron 1926 #6. Gotta say it was alot better then the Punch Maduro for the night before. Don't know whats on the lineup tonight.
    For not having smoked many cigars, you sure picked a good one!! Try the 1964 series also, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thanks. One of those things where I just looked online and did some reading and such. Friend told me to try one, so I picked one that wasnt overly pricey.. I can't wait to try the Opus X XXX's I got also.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    For not having smoked many cigars, you sure picked a good one!! Try the 1964 series also, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Smoked a Sol Cubano Connecticut shade
    Smoking a Victor Sinclair Triple Corojo

Blog Entries

Padron 1926 #9 maduro
    SLR Serie A

Hey Ken, have you smoked any of those from the split yet? I've noticed that about one out of every six or so are kinda plugged which pisses me off.... Then, the next one will be fine. The one I had today was good but not great.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Alec Bradley Harvest Selection '97 Churchill. Thanks Bassfever, uh, I mean Santa!

Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro Toro.
    sammis

Had a Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No.1 and LGC Reserva Figurado while at the local B&M hanging out with my fellow BOTL mrtr33. Nice meeting you bro, have a safe trip moving to LA.

PS Thanks for sticks Mark! I'm looking forward to smoking these bad boys

Today I'm trying a Carlos Torano (with a ~ over the N) Casa Torano maduro. The fellow at the B&M said it was pretty much a Ghurka without the name and presentation tacking on to the price.
    I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.
    Mark Twain

Tonights smoke will be a Padron 5000 with a friend. I made a trek back home (Beaumont, TX) and would of thought i'd be able to find a decent selection, but boy... Was I wrong. I hope the 5000's won't let me down!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galvanicfish View Post
    Today I'm trying a Carlos Torano (with a ~ over the N) Casa Torano maduro. The fellow at the B&M said it was pretty much a Ghurka without the name and presentation tacking on to the price.
    Gotta say I've never heard that one, Torano doesn't come out with a new line every 5 minutes.

14. Default

Today I lit up a Famous Buenos Madurito. Not to Shabby! I'm a sucker for smaller dark cigars!

Thanks again WOXOF!

Gotta say I've never heard that one, Torano doesn't come out with a new line every 5 minutes.
    Yes, it's entirely possible that he was just spouting some nonsense off the top of his head to appear knowledgeable. I've done what reading up I can on the company and it mentions nothing about it. Either way, it was a rather tasty cigar, to the point of burning my fingers on it 'cause I didn't want it to end.
    I have made it a rule never to smoke more that one cigar at a time.
    Mark Twain

5 Vegas 2005 Limitada torpedo. ahh, so very nice
    sammis

Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro Torpedo - great full bodied cigar for a good price.

Alec Bradley Tempus Magistri. My favorite shape/size I've had for this line of cigars. (limited production size, I may have to purchase a box of these before they are gone)

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Yes, it's entirely possible that he was just spouting some nonsense off the top of his head to appear knowledgeable. I've done what reading up I can on the company and it mentions nothing about it. Either way, it was a rather tasty cigar, to the point of burning my fingers on it 'cause I didn't want it to end.
    The owner was probably alluding to the fact that Torano makes a lot of the Gurkha cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Roy View Post
    Today I lit up a Famous Buenos Madurito. Not to Shabby! I'm a sucker for smaller dark cigars!

Thanks again WOXOF!
    I figured you might like those. I had one my self last night on the way in to work.

Thread Information