Page 77 of 555 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Thumbs up

Ok after the R&J I hit up the dog park with my mutts and indulged in a Punch Grand Puro Sierra.
    After leaving the dog park and leaving food shopping for the month,I had a Mayorga High Octane and after an hour or so I was craveing a LGC Series R and a tall glass of Flying Fish Barleywine.

About to grill a nice large Angus Steak for the wife and I and maybe light up an Antano or an Edge.
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Went over to my British friends house today to watched Tiger win Ford Championship. Lit up a Perdomo champagne La Tradicion Cabinet Series, then had a Tony Borhani Bahia Vintage 1998. If you ever come across one of these, get one. It will blow ur mind. Thinking of having a H. Upmann 2000 after dinner.

Blog Entries

Slow week for me, I only smoked two cigars:

(ISOM) San Cristobal El Principe - (A little firecracker!)

AF Chateau Fuente Vintage - (Tasty and stronger than I expected)
    puro pot pass VI loser

Morning was a CAO Criolla robusto
    Later a Flor De Oliva corojo
    earlier a H.Upman Magnum 50 EL 2005 isom
    About to light up a VSG torpedo
    A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman. ....Edward G Bulwer-Lytton

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Penguin
    About to light up a VSG torpedo
    Right now I am enjoying a VGS torpedo. It is truly a great cigar.
    I had a Hemmingway Short Story while drinking a cup of coffee this morning.

I had a Tatuaje Pyramid... A bit raw for me - I liked the spicy Nicaraguan profile, but I just wish it would have leveled out... I'm thinking these need to age a bit and they'll be fantastic!!!

Then there was the '01 ISOM SLR Serie A.... Man - what a smoke!!!!

Had to run up to Calgary today to go to the passport office and pick up a few sticks and I smoked a Shakespeare Vintage Maduro Robusto on the drive there. My humidor has finally been steady for a week or so now after a brief period of stupidity-induced dryness. Hit 53 before I caught it . I'd like to believe this improved the burn, but I was driving with the window partway down so it was off anyhow.

Mardi Gras - OpusX Perfecxion X

Today - Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Churchill
    N.O.L.A.

Last night:

Torano Signature churchill that I snagged in a pass. Great cigar!!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by rpcky16
    Today - Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Churchill
    I Just picked up a box of those today. They are wonderful smokes.

Today - Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy_Fan
    I Just picked up a box of those today. They are wonderful smokes.
    I have smoked a couple over the past year and they have all been kind of lame. I had some hope for this one which had been sitting in my humidor for about a year but it still didn't impress me. I am glad you enjoy them.
    N.O.L.A.

lastnight had a Indian Tabac Corojo

Thumbs up

Flor de Oliva Corojo churchill
    Punch Grand puro
    Ashton Heritage Puro Sol so far a good day!

Tried to smoke a Hemmingway Short story today , but i have a bad virus, so i couldnt finish it.

I had a Hemingway...ummm. A big one. Masterpiece maybe. KayakinBoy help me out if you see this brother. What is it, er what WAS it. It was good. A bit long though. I'm a little dizzy, though I am starting to appreciate why so many people are so crazy for Fuente's. Can;t wait to light up the WOAM or the Opus I got today :D

CORRECTION: A lot dizzy. Apparently a nicotine buzz can kick you in the gut 20 minutes after the cigar goes out.
    'Twas all worth it though...I'm going to bed.
    Last edited by thepyrofish; 03-09-2006 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietC
    lastnight had a Indian Tabac Corojo
    Always wanted to try the Indian Tabacs.

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    - Mark Twain

3/7/06

PAN principe

3/8/06

LFD DL chisel gorda

3/9/06

AF BS
    AF dbl chateau mad.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thumbs up

Started the day with an Indian Tabac classic tee-pee which I threw in the vacant lot next door after 4 puffs..........it must have been dry and brought back to life before they sold it to me because it was just dry bland tobacco flavors and a tad harsh and dry tasteing unlike a fresh IT classic.

I lit up a churchill La Gloria Cubano natural from miami.............much better for a start-the-day-smoke.

A 5Vegas series A maduro was my routine maduro for the afternoon.

After lunch with a cup of great fresh Bolivian coffee from www.rarecoffee.com,I lit up a Romeo&Julieta Edition Limitada 2003 Hermosos No.1................excellent smoke but also tasted as if it dried out once before in it's life span and brought back.The great sweet creamy,nutty flavors of my usual ISOM's was l"Limited" (no pun intended).All in all I still enjoyed it,took my time gently working the cigar while relaxing in the sun with shorts on and in a meditated fashion I became one with the cigar and it's flavors thus resulting in me tasteing what tastes should have been more pronounced.

I have a large reception to go to at a friends banquet hall for a friends husband's return from Afghanastan tonight,he is the mayor of my town's son.It's casual,no jeans and will yield a cocktail hour,dinner,desert and optional breakfast at 2am (us Italians and there breakfasts after desert at weddings to keep the party going.)
    I will be bringing a CAO Soprano Associate I have that has been resting about a month.Also a Padron 3000 maduro,and a Joya De Nicaraguan Antano to end the night with my scotch,I wont be staying for breakfast and will leave around 11 or 12am,depending on the time we are haveing.The hall is right up the street 5 blocks so we will walk and get a buzz going.

Enough of my rambleing,back to cigars.

I have a question;
    What does one suggest for my party line up....I have some Gispert Maduros,JdN Celebrations,Sancho Panza super fuerte,Indian Tabac super fuerte maduros,Flor de Oliva corojos,Punch Grand Puros,Ashton Heritage Puro Sols, ready to be smoked.I have a VSG Torpedo that was dry for a few days,although it is smokeable now,I believe may still need some rest.

I guess thats a good line up for wedding reception like food and drink.

I have some edge and edge lites and Sancho Panza double maduros,ghurka double maduro,K.Hanostia triple liegro,and a ton of other gars.

Ok,I swear,I am done rambling....please accept my sincerest apologies.

19. Default

Bolivar Corona Gigante

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Bolivar Corona Gigante
    ISOM?

My buddy,Bobalouie is his screen name here,just called me an hour ago with news on a box he just recieved of these favorite ISOM's of mine from Bolivar.The wife and I are visiting next Saturday and I am looking foward to the high end herf we will have in his yard while our dogs go nuts on each other.

Great Cigar!

Thread Information