Page 218 of 555 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,360 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5.

Del Rio, TX. Middle of nowhere. From Phoenix, AZ.

smoked a CAO Soprano Associate on Saturday.

Anyone have an opinion on this stick? I found the beggining very bland, but the end was super tasty. Not worth the $14 I paid, maybe half of that though.

Smoked another El Baton double torpedo - love this cigar although the cap cracked on me when I cut it. Still smoked great and had great flavor throughout with plenty of smoke to go with it.

Also smoked a Johnny-O Mag 50 - pleasant cigar, probably should have smoked this first but the flavor was still smooth and delicious. Thanks DG for putting together the box split

Illusione -88- with coffee - it's a good day!

Smoking a Graycliff Crystal Torpedo right now. Pleasant smoke, always love the boutique style cigar with its awesome draw and pleasant flavors. Plenty of smoke too.

Smoked a Sol Cubano Sumatra - Great smoke, loved the deep sweet flavors of the sumatra wrapper/leaf. A little tight for my liking but definitely not bad. Nubbed this one.

Probably going to smoke a few more before the nights over. Great weather today and a good day to spend at the local B&M

Smoked a Isla Del Sol that was gifted to me at the B&M. It was a super smooth smoke but didn't dig the flavored cap.

Then smoked a Punch Champion. Tasted like most of the Punches, had a really cool figurado shape but tunneled and corrected itself in the last 3rd

Last smoke was a San Cristobal Monumento. Wish I saved this smoke for a clean pallet. I had some food before I smoked it but it didn't taste like anything. Great smoke though, awesome construction and tons of smoke. Have another waiting in my humi that I'll try with a clean pallet.

Lfd 2000 #4

Blog Entries

Last night I had a La Flor Dominicana Limitado III - I've decided that Lito Gomez and I just don't have the same tastes in cigars.
    Started with a PL Montecarlo - a classic cigar with coffee.
    Main event was an Oliva V Torp - too much spice for me. My mouth is numb. I was hoping to work in a third stick tonight, but I don't think I'll be able to taste anything . Awesome construction, as with all Oliva's.
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Blog Entries

Friday night I had a Camancho 1962, double corona & and a Sol Cubana

Tonight I had a Fonsenca Habana reserve. That one started off very smooth & 1 dimensional, and ended in a complex (and still smooth) bouquet of flavor.

Awesome!

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Had the reverse engineered PAM torpedo from Funky. Good cigar, pretty dead on for the flavor but didn't get a whole lot of smoke. Not bad for a $6 stick

Also smoked an Oliva G Figurado, great smoke and burn... I can always depend on Oliva

Then I smoked a LFD Chisel Maduro - awesome smoke... I like these as much as I like my Camachos.

Smoked a Graycliff 1666 Presidente yesterday while watching the first half of "Che" -- nice cigar, decent pic (so far) -- still mulling over my choices for today.

Friday I had a Partagas Black Classico and an CT Signature toro. Saturday I had a Cruzado Dantes.
    Yay! Cigars!

I was celebrating last night so I smoked a Padron 1926 80th Anniversary followed by a Padron 1926 No 2 Maduro...a good night...

Perdomo Habano
    sammis

Smoked an Illusione 68. This little cigar packs a punch. Awesome cigar, gratuitous amounts of smoke and flavor to go with it. Very toothy cigar with some very complex flavor. I would pick up more of these if they were easier to find.

Smoked a Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru Presidente - Awesome mild - medium smoke. Sweet flavors, couldn't really discern which ones but pleasant nonetheless.

Smoked a Padilla 1932 Churchill - Also a top notch cigar with wood/oaky flavors. Medium to full bodied with a classic flavor comparable to the PAM IMHO. Wished that I didn't have so many duds in my box. Had to clip off an inch off the top because the wrapper cracked. Had a few others with cracked foots.

Montecristo Platinum vintage 99

Tasty!

Blog Entries

Monticristo White ~ not sure the vitola maybe 6x50

Very good

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Smoked a BTL, wasn't that impressed.

Rich

Padron 6000 natural. Great draw and plentiful smoke!

I remembered i had an Isla Del Sol in my humi when i read Silencei2 smoked one

Nice draw, uneven burn and a little too sweet

Thread Information