Page 252 of 555 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,040 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

Last night tried an Alec Bradley Retreat...I now understand why this stock is only available from Thompson

This morning I had a 5 Vegas Gold Knuckle...seems to be my favorite morning smoke over coffee these days
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Nub 464 Maduro. I liked it, especially if you are looking for a quicker smoke.

Now I'm trying to decide what stick to go with for my after dinner smoke. Decisions, decisions.
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

started the day with a La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Miami (Artesanitos) It easily made my top 10 list of fav smokes.

chilled this evening with one of my neighbors and a Padilla Habano Toro. Great smoke, drink and conversation...

All in all a pretty good day! Now I have to decide what to pack for my trip to Cape Cod this weekend. I don't think the wardern is going to let me get more than 3-4 sticks in so I need to make these count
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Don Kiki green label
    Perdomo Fresco
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Miami Artesanitos - this needs to be added to my all time top 10 list

Padilla Habano
    - George Burns

- Jack Handy

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

RP Edge Maduro Toro
    Kristoff Natural Criollo Matador
    Carlos Torano SIgnature Collection Maduro
    Last edited by EdgeMan; 07-31-2009 at 07:16 PM. Reason: smoked another
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Napping toddler + baby monitor + lul in the rain = just enough time for a Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild
    - George Burns

- Jack Handy

Blog Entries

Opus X ~ xXX (Power Ranger)
    CAO Brazillia ~ Pirhana

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Oliva Serie V Especial
    Hemingway Short Story
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

Last night: Padilla Achilles Salomon. Got this in the Newbie Sampler Pack, and I'm extremely glad to find out that CI still sells these (and they're fairly cheap...). This could become a favorite.

Casa Torano Maduro.
    sammis

This morning: Another Punch Magnum. It's growing on me.

This afternoon: Gran Habano Corojo #5. Wouldn't burn right at all. Had to touch it up 5 times. I finally gave up and it tunneled so bad it went out at the half-way point. It tasted like a decent smoke otherwise.

Blog Entries

OpusX ~ Reserva D'Chateau

"We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

Saturdays smokes

1) CT "Our Roots Run Deep Tour" Blend - Fresh rolled last night - Churchill
    This smoke was EASILY in my top 10. Just fabulous.
    I am going to post an image of the brochure/description of this great smoke.
    Hopefully many people will write CT and they will become a regular line.

2) CT Exodus 1959 Gold - Double Corona
    "I didn't play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me."
    ~Edward G. Robinson
    =====
    "Ain't nothin' better than a damn good cigar."
    ~EdgeMan
    =====

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

On a bargain college saturday night filled with Pabst Blue Ribbon and watching Ohio State students set a car on fire I went with a bargain cigar that I had heard was tolerable and very cheap...a Helix Maduro.

Never again will I mix bargain beer with bargain cigars. By far the worst cigar I have ever had in my entire life. It sobered me right back up.

16. Default

Had my first ever (proper*) cigar today.

A Romeo y Julieta Cedros Deluxe No. 1.

I'm just starting to get into it, gonna start smoking them on special occasions and what ever.

I've also got a Montecristo No.4 and a Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta on the side for these occasions, they're held up in a little tupperdor i threw together.

Back onto the Cedres Deluxe, my first (proper*) cigar was a lot better than i thought. I was expecting to somewhat dislike it at first, until my palette became used to it. Instead i'm enjoying it straight away .

* i say proper because i've smoked cheap cigars and cigarilos at parties when i was younger, more or less as a joke.

AF Hemingway Short Story.

And it made me

Last night I sat on the beach with an Occidental Reserve by Alec Bradly. For a mild bodied stick I was impressed that it kept me interested. I'd deffineatly smoke another one.
    - George Burns

- Jack Handy

08/01/2009:
    Puros Indios Reserva PC - Still one of my go-to morning smokes.

08/02/2009:
    Monti #2 from 2001 - AMAZING smoke. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Need to get more of these bad boys.

20. Default my first time

i had a cusano corojo 1997. fist time i have smoked it. not a bad smoke over all. not to heavy or thick. but not to light. just right for my taste. roll was good. nice and tight but at the same time a nice draw to it. only down side was it burned un even and had to re-light about 5-6 times. but I would smoke it again

Thread Information