Page 554 of 555 FirstFirst ... 54454504544552553554555 LastLast
Results 11,061 to 11,080 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

1. Default

Montecristo Open Master. Not bad

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Handful of unremarkable cigars over the past two weeks. Davidoff Yamasa robusto today. Best of the bunch by far.

3. Default

Cohiba Exquisitos. Very tasty for a little Cigar

4. Default

H. Upmann Coronas Major. Pretty tasty and reasonably priced

Last night my son came over with some Factory Smokes by DE. He gave me a Maduro and Sun Grown. I smoked the Sun Grown. It was pleasant but left me wanting more flavors. So after he left I went back out and enjoyed an AJ New World in Oscuro. That hit the spot. What have you been smoking????
    May your ashes be long and your smoke be plentiful...

6. Default

Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No. 4. Very tasty

Killer pairing.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

8. Default

Quintero Favoritos. Pretty good for a $3 smoke

Opus X Robusto while reading The Motorcycle Diaries

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSpencer View Post
    Opus X Robusto while reading The Motorcycle Diaries
    Opus, always a good companion.

I enjoyed a Casa Fernandez Arganosa Reserva.

11. Default

Partagas Coronas senior. A favorite and something I try to keep on hand. Very 8and and good price

Great little cigar. Enjoy

I smoked some good cigars over the Christmas and New Year Holidays. I had a bunch of time off and spent some of that time with Illusione OneOffs, Mbombbay M.Esteli, Espinosa Laranja, Paul Garmirian, Byron, HVC, and others! And great company it was!
    Yay! Cigars!

happy new year all, sad to see this place so slow, but i guess we all lurk in other places and life has taken over as well.. hope you're stayin smokey.. been enjoying partagas and ramon allones up here in canada, buying choices are slim up here these days!

Blog Entries

Had a cigar yesterday, a Punch robusto that was a Christmas present from CockyHoskins at least ten years ago. Amazingly good mostly due to aging.

Today is my 16th anniversary of joining this board. Very sad to see the place is pretty slow. This is still a great group of people and I miss interacting with you all the way we did back in the day.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

So it's been a while.....

Life has a way of running away with you at times and the last few years have been.........hectic. I'm still smoking cigars but not as many as I'd like to. I miss spending time on here and hanging out with the regulars but as my life got busier and more complex the board also got slower so I didn't feel as bad as I could have about not contributing as often.

With the pandemic and lack of travel I haven't been able to restock any Cubans. I won't pay the inflated Canadian prices for them (we pay about 3x as much thanks to overtaxation by our gov't). Not a huge loss mind you as there are so many non-Cuban cigars out there that absolutely ROCK, I haven't missed them.

Thankfully I have family in the US. My stepson, who is a member of the USMC and just made Gunnery Sgt recently is also a cigar smoker. While he was on tour in Afghanistan (twice) I sent him many cigars (including Cuban's) and because of that, and the fact that he likes me, he's been kind enough to help me keep my humidor stocked. I order, have it shipped to him, he forwards them on to me! Other than freaking slow thanks to the pandemic (what once used to take 1-2 weeks can now take up to 6 weeks) it's been a boon to my budget.

So..........lately I've been smoking:

- AF Anejo #48 and #55
    - Padron 3000 Churchill Maduro
    - La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
    - La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro (very yummy - peppery and sweet)
    - My Father Le Bijou 1922
    - Oliva Master Blend 3 (assorted vitola's)
    - Some assorted Vegas cigars he recommended

I miss spending time on here and talking with you all. I sincerely hope all is well with all of you and life's been treating you good in light of the fact that the worlds gone a bit crazy the last while.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    So it's been a while.....

Life has a way of running away with you at times and the last few years have been.........hectic. I'm still smoking cigars but not as many as I'd like to. I miss spending time on here and hanging out with the regulars but as my life got busier and more complex the board also got slower so I didn't feel as bad as I could have about not contributing as often.

With the pandemic and lack of travel I haven't been able to restock any Cubans. I won't pay the inflated Canadian prices for them (we pay about 3x as much thanks to overtaxation by our gov't). Not a huge loss mind you as there are so many non-Cuban cigars out there that absolutely ROCK, I haven't missed them.

Thankfully I have family in the US. My stepson, who is a member of the USMC and just made Gunnery Sgt recently is also a cigar smoker. While he was on tour in Afghanistan (twice) I sent him many cigars (including Cuban's) and because of that, and the fact that he likes me, he's been kind enough to help me keep my humidor stocked. I order, have it shipped to him, he forwards them on to me! Other than freaking slow thanks to the pandemic (what once used to take 1-2 weeks can now take up to 6 weeks) it's been a boon to my budget.

So..........lately I've been smoking:

- AF Anejo #48 and #55
    - Padron 3000 Churchill Maduro
    - La Aroma de Cuba Robusto
    - La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5 Maduro (very yummy - peppery and sweet)
    - My Father Le Bijou 1922
    - Oliva Master Blend 3 (assorted vitola's)
    - Some assorted Vegas cigars he recommended

I miss spending time on here and talking with you all. I sincerely hope all is well with all of you and life's been treating you good in light of the fact that the worlds gone a bit crazy the last while.

Obviously it's been a while for me too, very busy here as well. Glad to see you're still out there and doing well! I really slowed down on cigars for a while but have picked it back up some recently. I smoke rarely enough that I've been able to get away with nothing but premiums, Padron 26, 64, Anniversary, Opus, and other assorted limited Fuente. I smoked the last of my Cuban stash a year or two ago and have been in no hurry to replace them.

I miss the days of daily activity here. It was a lot of fun and I just miss all of my fellow internet cigar friends. Hope everybody else is doing well!

Quote Originally Posted by kingbeefy View Post
    Obviously it's been a while for me too, very busy here as well. Glad to see you're still out there and doing well! I really slowed down on cigars for a while but have picked it back up some recently. I smoke rarely enough that I've been able to get away with nothing but premiums, Padron 26, 64, Anniversary, Opus, and other assorted limited Fuente. I smoked the last of my Cuban stash a year or two ago and have been in no hurry to replace them.

I miss the days of daily activity here. It was a lot of fun and I just miss all of my fellow internet cigar friends. Hope everybody else is doing well!
    I slow down in winter to one a week to one every two weeks. With the exception of hunting season last year. My 3 brothers, for the first time ever, came hunting with me. 3 out of the 4 of us smoke cigars so we imbibed every night for the week they were here. They'll be joining me again this year so I expect to smoke a lot of cigars again the 1st week of November!

I've been ordering lots from Holts Cigar Company ( www.holts.com ). Things are improving with transportation at least. Since my last post, I had another order come in that took just two weeks!

My last orders was these two samplers:

https://www.holts.com/samplers/all-c...o-sampler.html

So far I've smoked two and enjoyed both.

https://www.holts.com/samplers/all-c...r-sampler.html

I've smoked 3 of those and actually shared one of the Padron's with my brother last weekend.

Good to hear from you Beefy! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Blog Entries

What's up?

I had a couple Padron 3000s last weekend.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Holy shit, I can't believe this place still exists.
    Haven't smoked a cigar in months.
    Don't have a single cigar in my humidors, and only about 16 oz. of pipe tobacco.
    Times change.

Thread Information