Page 166 of 555 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

A pretty good Sunday for me...

Monte Mini driving to pick up a golf buddy

Bolivar Maduro Churchill (NC) while playing golf

Partagas Coronas Senior during the post game BBQ

RyJ Churchill with my cousin befor he deploys to East Timor (he smoked a Monte #2)

and right now... a RASS while watching Old School
    Last edited by rsanz; 02-17-2008 at 03:29 AM. Reason: spelled coronas wrong. Duh!
    "Science is a candle in the dark" - some science guy

MMmmm... scotch. Another love.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Ya, they've been one of my go to smokes for a while. I need to get on cbid and get my hands on some more.
    Well, they're a bit too expensive for me to have very frequently.... unless cbid keeps serving them up at low prices.

Being somewhat new to this whole thing, I have been searching for the "go to" smoke, a good balance between quality and price. So far, I'm really pleased with the Oliveros 1927. I like the Regents more, but the price is a bit too high to have them except when there's a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by King Catfish View Post
    Well, they're a bit too expensive for me to have very frequently.... unless cbid keeps serving them up at low prices.

Being somewhat new to this whole thing, I have been searching for the "go to" smoke, a good balance between quality and price. So far, I'm really pleased with the Oliveros 1927. I like the Regents more, but the price is a bit too high to have them except when there's a good deal.
    Ya, the only way I would buy any Gurkha would be through CBid. Their MSRP is ridiculous.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

It's 71 here in MS and sunny. So I've been sitting outside smoking a Perdomo Cuban Wheel Double Corono that I got from pubspears back in July on my birthday. I absolutely love this cigar. Listening to some Sufjan Stevens and sipping on Cognac. Glorious day.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I had a Boli Gold Medal from Ken. It was awesome, thank you Ken!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Rocky Patel Sun Grown this morning and thinking about maybe a Gurka Titan for this evening.

sammis

Over the weekend:

Gurkha Royal Brigade
    Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sungrown Torpedo
    Oliva Serie G Maduro mini-belicoso
    Padron 4000

I'm gonna settle in with Thomas Pynchon and a San Cristobal Monumento momentarily. I can't wait to try this one.

8. Default

Good RyJ Reserva Real Churchill to start the day, followed by a diisapointingly mild Cohiba Toro....

RASS on the way to work (a nice, leisurely start to the day)

3 Monte Minis during the day at breaks and lunch

RASCC on the way home

JLP Cremas right now before calling it a day.
    "Science is a candle in the dark" - some science guy

MMmmm... scotch. Another love.

Default weekend smokes

cao brazillia, santa clara special res, jose l.piedra... Bit of a freshman so open to any recommends... Just started stocking my humidor..
    Cheers
    Geoff...

Big smoked Rib dinner followed by a Perdomo Habano Torpedo Corojo. Good strong smoke and a nice finish. Probably one of the biggest nicotine buzzes I've gotten in a while

sammis

12. Default

I'll squeeze in a Partagas 5x38 during my lunch break.
    Last edited by Smokestack Lightning; 02-19-2008 at 04:01 PM.

13. Default Lunch...

There is a Saint Louis Rey Rothchilde (54 x 5) calling my name for lunch.

Wonderful 3-day weekend!

02/16/2008:
    San Cristobal - Toro
    Like someone eloquently said, "A maduro La Aroma de Cuba".

02/18/2008:
    After 18-holes of golf with my dad, I came home to a PAN 64 Corona and drank a couple Yeungling. What a beautiful day!

15. Default

Horrible St. Lois Rey, then a CAO Vision (hope the price goes down on these in time so I can get a box...)

Last nite at a herf:
    Coronado by La Flor
    SLR Double Corona ISOM
    HdM Double Corona ISOM

Tonight:
    Edge Sumatra with some Knob Creek.
    First one of these I've had and I'm enjoying it very much. It's got some spice to it. I could feel it on my lips before I took the first puff.

Got this in a trade with the Sarge. Thanks, Ken!

Now I'm going to lay my pain stricken body down and watch Planet of the Dinosaurs.

tried out a Tinberbox La Reserva #3 Natural. Don't really know what to think about it.

Finished the night out with a Puros Indios Pyramid Special Aged. This was a nice cigar, mainly medium with occasional burst of spice, especially toward the last third. Nice finish. Had a bit of Macallan Cask Strength along with this cigar and it made a nice match.

sammis

18. Default

H. Upmann Monarch
    Montecristo Churchhill (My new fav. mild cigar)
    CAO Maduro (Creamy taste of Heaven....)

Good cigar day for me overall....tomorrow might be even better

I'm having a Padron 64 Imperial. Sarah got me this cigar for Christmas. It's very good so far ... surprise. I'm celebrating a long day at work and getting done at 3pm instead of 4:30 because I kick ass at upholstery.

home after the 6th 14 hour day in a row. straight to the JDN consul and a beer, skip dinner(Finley ate lunch at 4) then probably a 1495 preferdo, end the night with another consul AM then back up at 6

Dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Thread Information