Page 208 of 555 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 11083

Thread: Today's smokes......

1. Default vega telanga

I had gotten some vega telangas from CI. got a 5 pack for 3 dollars, on the auction. I guess you consider it a dog rocket.
    my smoke today was a rocky patel decade. which was a torpedo and a excellent smoke.

Blog Entries

IIRC, Vega Talanga is an old brand that was orphaned in a lawsuit between a couple of the larger tobacco companies. CI picked up a huge amount on closeout about a year or so ago. Vega Talanga made a number of different blends in different price ranges, so it is hard to say for a particular cigar, but most wouldn't have been dog rockets.

I don't know who owns the name now. However, if the cigar sells a lot, then CI may have it re-made, and those may well be dog rockets
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

CAO Brazilia Torpedo. It'd been a long time since I'd had one and it did not disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by fredriko View Post
    my smoke today was a rocky patel decade. which was a torpedo and a excellent smoke.
    I smoke a Rocky Patel last night. I agree- excellent smoke. Today I sat down and had a Saint Luis Rey Reserva Especial... Which was absolutely Two thumbs up..

Perdomo Lot 23 Churchill with a glass of Caol Ila.
    sammis

New Year Day @ a BOTLs place:

Don Kiki Brown Label Figurado - Still one of the best bangs for the bucks. Lunch started and I had to put it out with half an inch left. Came back out and re-lit it with no issues regarding stale smoke or lost in flavor. AMAZING!

PSD #5 LE - WOW! FREAKIN AMAZING!

Opus X Power Ranger - Perfect ending for a perfect day.

After the New Year Day lunch, went to a friend's place to watch Hokies defeat Cincy @ the Orange Bowl. Had some White Castle burgers. Awesome day!

Tuesday I started off with a La Gloria Cubana Serie R No. 6. Made the mistake of forgetting my cutter and punching it. It was tight and I was desperate so I decided to try and bite off the end. That ended horrible... but the cigar was good while it lasted.

Wednesday I decided to have a Casa Fuente while throwing some dice at the craps tables in O'Sheas. End of the night I decided to light up the Shark that Mark gave me. It was really disappointing that I couldn't finish such a great cigar... between the yard (100oz) of alcoholic slushy and cocktails I was throwing back. I was getting the spins.

Yesterday I walked all the way down the strip and picked up some sticks at Casa Fuente. We then hurled some more dice and then went to the Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay. What a view. I decided to light up one of the WOAMs I picked up and man it was a great cigar. Will post pictures later

Right now, I'm probably going to pick up the Sopranos Boss I got out of a trade and light it with the new Alec Bradley table top lighter my roommate got me. What a way to start off the new year.

Posting some eye candy in the "latest addition" thread.

Smoked another Padilla Edicion Especial 2006 but this time it was a natural wrapper. I don't know the size but it was shaped like a baseball bat. Real peppery smoke good but no maduro

Just smoked a Quorum torpedo.. Not bad for a cigar thats worth around $2.00 (Though I paid $4.00.. Should have done my research before buying random cigars from my local shop).. It was a quick smoke- only about 30 minutes! All the way through it was delicious.. If you want to pick up some relatively cheap smokes to share with friends, I HIGHLY recommend quorums.. Can't wait till I smoke my next one.

Rocky Patel Vintage 1992
    sammis

11. Default tonights smoke

today is the first time I have been able to experience a real Cohiba. It was a maduro, and it was definetly what people brag it to be. it burnes great, construction was great. I wish I could afford to smoke more of these. great smoke

Blog Entries

I've been out for a little while, so I thought I would post an update as to what I've been smoking while I've been gone!

JDN Antano 1970
    RASS 06
    Savinelli
    Oliva Serie O
    San Martin Peruvian
    Tatuaje Havana VI
    Oliva Master Blends 3
    Illusione 888
    Marlboro Light (in remembrance of a dear, close friend who passed away unexpectedly)

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

La Flor Dominicana Factory Press III. This is a really nice box pressed cigar (big) ...with a massive flavor profile!! Litto did it again....OUTSTANDING.

Fonseca Habana Seleccion Cadet.

Welcome back Mark!

Smoked a La Aroma de Cuba Churchill last night

Smoking a fatty Perdomo Cuban Parejo right now.

16. Default tonights smoke

it was a montecristo for me tonight. nice smoke. won't be my last time

Just smoked a Carlos Torano Virtuoso belicoso. Awesome smoke, thanks mrtr33

18. Default tonights smoke

tonights smoke was one of my usual favorites. ashton virginia sungrown

Smoked a CAO LX2, great cigar... a little tight but loosened up after lighting it up

Smoked a Alec Bradley Pryme Gold Series Toro, awesome smoke... just wish they didn't use so much glue on the band

Also smoked a RP Edge Toro at the local B&M

Thread Information