Thread: Moderators

Blog Entries

Default Moderators

I have decided to add a couple of moderators into the mix to watch things over a bit better then I can do on my own.

Roham and Shagaroo have both been given Super Moderator privileges. I still want this to be primarily a member moderated community, however when things get out of control, these guys have the ability to step in when I’m not available. I don’t expect the nature of the community to change too much by this decision, but I do hope the tone of the community improves.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post

Roham and Shagaroo have both been given Super Moderator privileges. I still want this to be primarily a member moderated community, however when things get out of control, these guys have the ability to step in when I’m not available. I don’t expect the nature of the community to change too much by this decision, but I do hope the tone of the community improves.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Thats what vBulletin calls the moderator of all forums group...
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

I think a good decision was made!

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

I feel honoured that a Canadian was chosen as one of the two!!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Interesting point.

I know the point is to have to supermods but maybe, by agreement, Roham could be the only mod to a cuban cigar section wherein the cigars, sources and such can be openly discussed as the conversations are being directed (moderated) by a individual not subject to the US embargo.

Thoughts?

If CA can run the ads from sources, can't sources be discussed as long as specific orders are not mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Interesting point.

I know the point is to have to supermods but maybe, by agreement, Roham could be the only mod to a cuban cigar section wherein the cigars, sources and such can be openly discussed as the conversations are being directed (moderated) by a individual not subject to the US embargo.

Thoughts?

If CA can run the ads from sources, can't sources be discussed as long as specific orders are not mentioned?

Very interesting idea sir.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

A few more light hands on the reins are a good thing.

Congratulations and condolences gentleman.
    Mean people suck. Stupid people? Just ignore them.

Thread Information