Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruise Pics

Default Cruise Pics

alright, i finally got around to it. here's some pics from my adventure.

Here's a look from our balcony.

Our first port in Haiti. We went ocean kayaking in that cove. One of the white poles potruding from the water is a sunken sail boat and it was sweet.

We went to the ruins in Tulum, Mexico.

And these guys were everywhere

They were huge. I love the look on his face.

But, the thing I got most excited about is when I put my eyes on these bad boys ...

I seriously freaked out and took a dozen pictures. The guy asked me if I wanted some so I examined them and pointed out all the things that were wrong. He wasn't very pleased with me.

There's alot that I should have taken pictures of that I didn't. This was only a small portion of the activities. We also visited Jamaica and climbed a water fall and went diving in Grand Caymen. Now I'm back to regular life.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Cool pics dude

The first pic is AWSOME. It would be poster perfect if it didn't have the wall on the right of the picture. But I love it! What an awsome shot!!!!
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Here's you two "wall-less" pics ...

Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Default Awesome Pics !

Nice pics CC ! They would make great screensavers, and when you got bored with booting folks out of the chatroom, you could look back on some Real Adventures

Nice pictures Chris.

John
    “ Laughter relaxes. And relaxation is spiritual.”

You mean glass top cohibas aren't genuine. Damnit, anybody want to buy a warehouse full, I have 100% ebay feedback and am a solid craigslist contributor!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Great pics, Chris. I had the pleasure of staying in Tulum a couple of years back. Beautiful!!!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Did you notice a slight change in the attitute of your girlfriend as she finally came to grips with the realization that you weren't going to propose to her there?

Awesome pictures.

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Nice pics. It's a shame you didn't pick up any "limited edition glass top cohibas". I just want to know did you also rock the cool turist fanny pack?

Chris, real cool pictures. How were your dives? What did you see?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Blog Entries

Nice photo's Looks like a good time was had by all, except the glass-top-cohiba-guy.

Quote Originally Posted by 597 View Post
    I just want to know did you also rock the cool turist fanny pack?
    funny you should ask that. i actually have a fanny pack that i love to embarass Sarah with. Well, the night before we left she took it home with her and hid it. I couldn't believe it. I got it back though.

The dives were amazing and they definately got me hooked. We took our final 2 dives yesterday and we are now Open Water Certified! We're going up to Memphis next week to try out some gear.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    funny you should ask that. i actually have a fanny pack that i love to embarass Sarah with. Well, the night before we left she took it home with her and hid it. I couldn't believe it. I got it back though.

The dives were amazing and they definately got me hooked. We took our final 2 dives yesterday and we are now Open Water Certified! We're going up to Memphis next week to try out some gear.
    Where are the pics of you and your woman in party shorts?! WTF

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    Where are the pics of you and your woman in party shorts?! WTF
    Please, please, please, disregard this post chef......my eyes are still burning from the first shot of the party shorts months ago.

got some more.

ya, i'm bored.

Um, what's with the shower caps?

Quote Originally Posted by mills View Post
    I don't even ask anymore, crazy kids.

Quote Originally Posted by mills View Post
    we were entering a cave in Jamaica and had to wear hard hats, so they made us put shower caps on first.

Thread Information