Thread: Envy Me!

Default Envy Me!

Man I cant wait till tomorrow. I dont know if Im going to be able to sleep!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyy!! what did those cost ya?! i'm jealous and i'm not even a ducks fan! but i'm pulling for them!

go AVS............... Next year!

The finals seats cost me $59.50 a piece. Selling for $750 each in the section im in!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Congrats on the Tix, and congrats to the Ducks. Was great to see Teemu (a personal fave player of mine) hoist the cup!

Tonight was freaking amazing! To start off, the Ducks had a Staff Sergeant from the marines sing the national anthem instead of some celebrity and then to have 17,000+ people sing along was just breath taking.

Congrats to my Ducks!!!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Congrats! And let's all laugh at the Candadians as a bunch of teams from non-winter locales have won the Stanley Cup recently
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

i'm just glad the red wings didn't win it

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    Congrats! And let's all laugh at the Candadians as a bunch of teams from non-winter locales have won the Stanley Cup recently
    its not like the players are from the cities theyre playing in. half of them are canadian anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire23 View Post
    The finals seats cost me $59.50 a piece. Selling for $750 each in the section im in!
    and how did you get the tickets at such a low price?!?!?

lucky bastard! hehe.

I have season seats which entitles me to my seats for the playoffs. The playoff price is higher each round, but you pay it in one lump sum. First round was $31.50, second round was $36.00, third round was $45.50 and the Finals were $59.50. We had 4 seats in the same section all year and for playoffs. It was awesome!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post

Although more Canadians playing on the Ducks than the Sens. 14 vs. 11 I believe.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Doesn't matter, they're playing for US teams, no canuck pride. USA, USA, USA, USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information