Thread: n00b

Default n00b

Hey everybody,

My name is Luke, and I just recently joined this forum, as I was referred by JFellows, who has been my cigar buddy from the start. I'm an upcoming junior at the University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC), and have been smoking cigars for about three years (although the first year all I smoked were Phillys blunts, and they really dont count), and smoking has become one of my favorite pastimes. I also play guitar (bass, electric, and acoustic) and love it. My drink of choice would have to be bourbon, as long as it isnt shitty, pretty much any beer will do it for me. Any and all welcomes would be appreciated, as I have never participated in a forum before...yea yea I know i'm the newbie.

Later!

-Luke

welcome to the boards, lots of info here! enjoy your stay

Welcome to the site!

Welcome, so since you're off your Swisher Sweets kick, what kind of cigars do you like now? While I never smoked Swisher Sweets, I used to smoke El Productos before I had my first premium cigar.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I'm always looking to try new cigars, but some of my favorites include partagas spanish rosado, romeo y julieta churchill en tubo, CAO Mx2, to name a few. i had my first mac' the other day and i thought that was fantastic also

Welcome Luke, I'm a bourbon man too, plan on having a couple tonight with a couple cigars. Try a Camacho Select, one of my favs right now, not expensive, not as strong as some other Camachos but a great tasting stick! Have fun.

Welcome from TN.

CAO MX2's are among my favorite smokes too. In fact, I'll smoke one now....

Welcome to the board.

Cheers,
    Sean

Welcome from Mississippi wear the sun beats down from the sky.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

10. Default

I live in Maryland also... up in Harford County. Guys what CAO's would you recommend? Primarily ones you can find in 5-packs on jr's ;).

Welcome welcome from TX.

I love getting a glass of scotch or bourbon and sitting out back with a nice cigar and a book. Actually, its about that time of the day.

spiffy

welcome

Welcome from the UK
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Welcome from VA!

Then only CAO's I lke are the Brazilia, the Italia and the Criollo. The rest do nothing for me. I would recommend that you try the Brazilia for the rich maduro wrapper if for nothing else.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    Then only CAO's I lke are the Brazilia, the Italia and the Criollo. The rest do nothing for me. I would recommend that you try the Brazilia for the rich maduro wrapper if for nothing else.
    very good recommendation, i've had that cigar numerous times and love it. but in my opinion, the mx2 one ups it, and it also has a very rich maduro wrapper. italia is great also, but havent had the criollo. i'll keep that in mind. thanks!

Welcome from SC. MX2's are my favorite Partagas, but I like all the maduros and the rosado too.

Blog Entries

Welcome from the windy plains of Kansas......where the sun is blown across the sky.

Thread Information