Thread: 5 Vegas Cask Strenght/CAO Black 'VR'

Default 5 Vegas Cask Strenght/CAO Black 'VR'

Has anyone tried the 5 Vegas Cask Strength or the CAO Black 'VR'? I'm interested in what they taste like, strength, etc. I like both regular blends but want to know how these differ from the regular 5 Vegas and CAO Black.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I have a cask strength at home that I've been wanting to smoke, I'll smoke it tonight and let you know.

Theres a review of the CAO black vr here
    http://www.cigar.com/catalog/index.asp

Quote Originally Posted by derivation View Post
    I have a cask strength at home that I've been wanting to smoke, I'll smoke it tonight and let you know.
    I would be very interested in your reveiw.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I got a 5vr of the VR's awhile back. Smoked one the other day on the golf course but didn't pay much attention to it. Also I usally only smoke about 2 cigars a week and I had smoked
    6-7 with in the last 24 hours when I smoked the VR. My taste buds were shot buy that time. I love the regular black though. Oh sorry I couldn't help

Thread Information