Thread: FIRE by Indian Tabac

Default FIRE by Indian Tabac

I have a box (20) of Fire by Indian Tabac. They are Robustos (4.7 X 52). They have been aging in my humidor for almost 2 years. I actually have a few boxes of them but I want to trade one box to maybe get some cigars that I have not tried before. Make me an offer.

ahh!!! get this out of my face! i have a trip to pay for !!!

very tempting.

self control.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Maduro or Corojo?
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth View Post
    Maduro or Corojo?
    I am almost positive that they are the Maduros. I know I had a few boxes of both the Corojos and the Maduros, but I believe that I smoked all of the corojos. For a while, the Corojos were hard to come by, I believe that you were the one that got me turned onto these! I will check them tonight and let you know.
    Last edited by Jonsey5484; 06-08-2007 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    ahh!!! get this out of my face! i have a trip to pay for !!!

very tempting.

self control.

Give into the temptation!! Make an offer for a trade of some cigars that you have in your humidor and we will call it a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484 View Post
    I am almost positive that they are the Maduros. I know I had a few boxes of both the Corojos and the Maduros, but I believe that I smoked all of the corojos. For a while, the Corojos were hard to come by, I believe that you were the one that got me turned onto these! I will check them tonight and let you know.
    Yup! That was me! To date, the original Maduros are still one of the best smokes I've had on a dollar for dollar basis. The Maduro's are really hard to find now. I've got only ONE left!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

Oh, I suppose I'd better mention that if these are the Maduro's then you have a deal!

C bid has been blowing them out alot. I have stocked up quite nicely but they are not as aged i don't think. Also the maduros are still hard to get. the corojo's are more abundant.

This is a really good stick.

Know what kind of stick you are looking for?
    Last edited by guado; 06-08-2007 at 01:40 PM.

Thread Information