Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who’s up for a box pass?

Ashman, that is great! I owe you one big time! Thanks.

We need to get ahold of all the people who have had the pass so far to figure out what happpened to the Partagas.

Anyone want to come clean and tell us that you have them or that they "accidentaly" were left out when you shipped the box off and that you will send them to the next person in line?

Come on...that is just rediculous people...someone step up and tell us where they are and we will move on.
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

it shouldn't be that hard to figure out, right?

I'm second last on the list, So I have no idea....Glad to hear the box is fae though

Blog Entries

I can verify that they were in the pass when I sent them off - although a bit damaged.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

That leaves Ashman and blowinsmoke, then elrico...

I'm calling out you three to verrify if they were or were not in the box when you received them.

Cocky...Do you have all the phone numbers??

Also, as for the Rocky Patel that is AWOL one of 2 thing happened:
    1. blowinsmoke took this instead of the Orange lable Belmore(since it is still there) and in that case the "Cohiba" That he put in is the trade. In all reality I have no idea what it is but for sure it is NOT a Cohiba. No idea the price on that since I do not know what it is.

2. Someone snagged it.

I am putting together the spread sheet now and will send it off with the box. I'll try to post it here as well.

Carlos

7. Default cigar verification

Oblik,

WOW! settle down...it will turn up, and if not, really what can you do about it. One or two sticks are really not worth getting all worked up about.

I can not definately verify that the Partagas was in the pass when I got it or not, it to long ago and to small of a detail for my memory. I know and posted what I took. I know and posrted what I put and a Partagas was not in either of my lists. I do not have one, and have not smoked one. So I know It was not me who removed it from the pass.

I personally gave in a humidor box to salvage the transport of the pass and put in extra sticks, above my number of takes, in the this pass.

I was having fun with it until all of the finger pointing...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashman587
    Oblik,

WOW! settle down...it will turn up, and if not, really what can you do about it. One or two sticks are really not worth getting all worked up about.

I can not definately verify that the Partagas was in the pass when I got it or not, it to long ago and to small of a detail for my memory. I know and posted what I took. I know and posrted what I put and a Partagas was not in either of my lists. I do not have one, and have not smoked one. So I know It was not me who removed it from the pass.

I personally gave in a humidor box to salvage the transport of the pass and put in extra sticks, above my number of takes, in the this pass.

I was having fun with it until all of the finger pointing...

Please don't take personal offense to this situation. If it seems that I am finger pointing I am sorry. Thank you very much for putting more than you took, it was very generous of you. It is just that it is a shame that someone has snagged the only 2 Cuban cigars in the pass. I hope that I didn't discourage. Please take my apology to heart. I am very sorry If I upset you.

I'll make the person who has them a deal. Send the 2 sticks to me anonymously and I will send them off to whoever is next in line at that point. No return address no name, just the sticks. We can say that they were accidentally left out when it got shipped off. Deal?? I just don't want cocky to get screwed out of 2 Cubans in the fist pass this board has seen. It is also not fair to the rest of the pass who wanted to trade Cubans. That is all.

I will be sending out the pass tomorrow(Friday 4/1) and I will post my takes and puts then.

Carlos
    Last edited by Oblik; 03-31-2005 at 02:40 PM.

Hey guys, no biggie. This is the first one. We all have some learning to do (whoever took them just needs to know that it is not acceptable behavior). If it happens again, they won't be included in the next pass.

Let's get through it and move on to the next one. I wouldn't have put them in if I couldn't afford to lose them.

Good call. So far this is what I am looking to take:
    -Pinar 3000
    -Pedromo Series P (Sliver)
    -Bohemian

My friend wanted to play so he took:
    -CAO L'anniversare Maduro
    -CAO Brazilia
    -Dominican Santiago

And Put:
    -Padron 5000 series
    -Sancho Panza Extra Fuente
    -Flor De Olivas Churchill

Not too sure on my puts yet but I may include a Cohiba ISOM of some sort. For sure I am going to start a "freebie bag". This is a bag that will be free for anyone to sample out of and may put stuff in, even though you don't have to. It will include from me 3 local Dominican "Montes" (The name of my shop is Monte's) and a hand full of assorted cigarillos.

Carlos

Ok, I must appologise. I worked late Friday and all day yesterday was spent putting in hard wood floors in my house. Unfortunately I was not able to send out the box. It will be going out first thing Monday morning.

I feel really bad for what happened to the ISOMs so I decided to be generous. Here is what I did.

Takes:
    -Pinar
    -Carlos Torano Exodous 1959
    -Punch Gran Puro
    -Bohemia

Puts:
    -Cohiba Robusto ISOM(2003)
    -H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon
    -Cusano 18 Robusto
    -Joya De Nicaragua Antano Machito

Here were my buddies takes/puts again:

he took:
    -CAO L'anniversare Maduro
    -CAO Brazilia
    -Dominican Santiago

And Put:
    -Padron 5000 series
    -Sancho Panza Extra Fuente
    -Flor De Olivas Churchill

Also, I have started a :Freebie Bag". This is a bag that is open to anyone to sample from for free. If you see something you want you can take it and not feel obligated to put back although you may certainly if you wish. Don't worry about value, just take if you want and put samples in it for other people if you want. I put in 2 Mones from my local shop, a couple of macanodo cigarellos, a 2 or 3 DR cigarellos and a smaller DR roll.

Here is how the rest of the pass should go. I have numbered all the bags and created a spread sheet that shows the bag number, cigar, price of the cigar, put by, and taken by when you take a cigar CROSS OUT the number next to it, put your name in the "taken by" column and fill out the next row on the spread sheet with your put marking the cigar number with with the number of the cigar you took. Then add your put in that bag. I have included a sharpie for additions to the pass and there are also extra bags in the package too.

Carlos

Tracking # 03041560000154542668

I dropped it off at the post office Mondy Evening

A really nice, heavy, white, Montecristo box arrived today. I was all excited since it came from Carlos, was expecting something else, but this will do for now. Haven't really had a chance to get into this yet, but I will this evening. Just wanted to report that the package arrived in good condition and it is now sitting on my desk. Carlos, could you email me the spreadsheet file so I can update it and I will put a floppy in the box for others to do as well. Having the printout nice and neat sure beats handwriting stuff in and makes it so much nicer for those down the line.
    No signature required, pay any bank.

Default Box Pass

Just wanted all to know that Wayne passed the box to me yesturday and I am right now picking my stogies. Will get it into the mail tomorrow if I can, but may have to wait till Friday.
    Will post my takes and puts a little later on.
    Les
    Mr. Les

Default Box Pass

Les' Takes:
    #1 Drew Estates La Vieja Habana
    #4 Cuban Parejo
    #6 Montecristo Le Grand Delacroix
    #10 Perdomo 2
    #12 Arturo Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-6

Les' Puts:
    #96 TTT Trinidad Maduro
    #97 Partagas Cifuentes Seasons October
    #98 CAO Brazilia
    #99 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro
    #100 Ashton Cabinet VSG
    #101 Partagas Black Lable

I couldn't decide on which 5 to put in so I put back six smokes. I put a few into the freebie bag as well.
    Mr. Les

Great plays Les...

Any word on Wayne's plays?? Where has he been?

We are nearing the home stretch. Is it off to reddeer yet?

Default Box Pass.......

It will be sent today as I had to work the week and Saturday as well. My apologies for it being so late.

Mr Les
    Mr. Les

Box was sent!!!!!!!!!
    Mr. Les

Awesome Mr. Les !!!

Thread Information