Thread: Jerky Boys Clip

Default Jerky Boys Clip

Anybody a fan of the Jerky Boys? If so, you probably know of their hillarious prank phone calls, especially those with the "Kerpal" character. Heres a link of Kerpal trying to get a ride from a guy at the airport. I was in tears the first time I heard it, and still get a pretty good kick out of it. As soon as he says "because I am your friend" it gets absolutly hillarious!

***WARNING*** if you are offended by any curse words what-so-ever, this isnt for you.

http://www.bootstrike.com/LaughterHe.../airport2.html

I dunno. I like some of their other stuff better.

The snake charmer calling the clinic because his snake bit him in the eye is a classic.

The same guy does another funny one where he's trying to call a cleaning service called "Little Elves" to come clean his place up after a big party. The other guys keep playing silly random cartoon noises in the background and he has to improvise that it's an inept bunch of contractors repairing damage.

Don't forget about Sol Rosenberg calling about his warts either. *snicker*
    Last edited by Kenyth; 06-12-2007 at 12:30 PM.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information