Thread: I would like to trade Gurkha Special Edition Black Puro Toro for a ???maduro

Default I would like to trade Gurkha Special Edition Black Puro Toro for a ???maduro

I just purchased a box of these and would like to try a few new cigars out. They are 6" x 52. I am willing to trade 2-3 of these cigars for some other maduro cigars. Any takers?

Bdel

Blog Entries

It might be hard to get this done on your 2nd post. Maybe you should introduce yourself and hang around a bit before trying to set up a trade. But who knows, somebody may jump on it.

Thanks Ashauler. I just joined the forum and thought the trade section was a great idea. I have been a cigar smoker for many years, mostly smoking Ashton Maduros. I thought I could sample a few different cigars in exchange for my Gurhkas. I could even send out my Gurkhas and allow the recipient to receive them first, before sending me the trade cigars. I did not mean to be presumptious with my second post.

Bdel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bdel View Post
    Thanks Ashauler. I just joined the forum and thought the trade section was a great idea. I have been a cigar smoker for many years, mostly smoking Ashton Maduros. I thought I could sample a few different cigars in exchange for my Gurhkas. I could even send out my Gurkhas and allow the recipient to receive them first, before sending me the trade cigars. I did not mean to be presumptious with my second post.

Bdel
    Not a big deal, and you're right, the trade section is a good thing. You just have to realize that no-one knows who you are and we have no experience trading with you yet.

Another thing you might want to check out is the newbie sampler thread, it is a great way to get a wide variety of cigars and the members that put together these sampler will work with you on the arrangements.....they may even be willing to trade. Its a good gesture to offer to send your end first, and I wouldn't be surprised if this is what is required.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself.

Thread Information