Thread: Don Kiki Red Labels ??

Default Don Kiki Red Labels ??

Does any body know where i can get these Cigars in the Mississauaga/Oakville area. (There in ontario canada) I saw a box of 25 on esmokes for 35 but i cant order them because i will get nailed with taxes and end up paying 300 dollars for the box..

Also wonder what a good cigar for the Cigar Beggar would be.. i dont really want to start handing out dozens of montecristo or cohibas.. that will probably send me bankrupt..
    Last edited by mister_bin; 06-15-2007 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mister_bin View Post
    Does any body know where i can get these Cigars in the Mississauaga/Oakville area. (There in ontario canada) I saw a box of 25 on esmokes for 35 but i cant order them because i will get nailed with taxes and end up paying 300 dollars for the box..

Also wonder what a good cigar for the Cigar Beggar would be.. i dont really want to start handing out dozens of montecristo or cohibas.. that will probably send me bankrupt..
    I dont know about shipping to canada, but i know cuban crafters has a wide selection of don kiki's. my friend bought a humi from them and it came stocked with kiki red and green labels.

Cuba Libres, Brocatus, Sancho Panza Double Maduro, Don Kiki's are all good sticks that you wouldn't be ashamed to hand out to friends, but won't break the bank.

Seconds are also good to hand out, like rolys and consuegras.

Thanks for the suggestions guy.. I'll look into cubancrafter if not ill just order a box and we'll go from there...

Thread Information