Thread: the best dog that ever lived

Default the best dog that ever lived

I've seen these before and never actually thought I would do the same... but the time has come. It seems silly but I guess its a comfort thing.

We brought our dog into the vet today to have her put to sleep. I'm sure a few of you have seen the posts I made asking smokinDVM treatments and stuff but her time has come. It was to the point she couldn't walk anymore and could hardly lift her head from the ground, I still don't know exactly what was wrong with her or what caused the loss of use in her hind legs. June 16, 2007 marks the worst day of my life to date (i know... easy life right?) it was one month before her 12th birthday.... I can still remember the day when I got off the bus at my house after kindergarten and saw my dad holding the most beautiful dog i had ever seen... she was with us for a long time.... what a blessing she was. My precious Bri (brianna)

It seems morbid to smoke a good cigar in her memory... but i'm going to, i hope it make it a tradition to smoke something valuable on this day ever year in her memory... she's a dog that definately deserves the memory.

heres some pics that i'm going to remember her by

thanks for reading sorry for sobering up a good day

Sorry for your loss. It's never easy to lose a pet especially when they're like part of the family.
    Brian Wells

Sorry to hear bro. My dog just hit 1yr and it pains me to know one day it will happen.

Smoke a good one....and pour one out for your homey...well...coke I guess since you are under age.

Blog Entries

Sorry, Boom. Losing a dog can be just as hard as losing a loved one. Just try to keep in mind that one day the hurt will be gone but you'll still have the great memories of your dog.

Blog Entries

So sorry to hear about your pet my thoughts are with you.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

thanks for the kind words

smoked an RASCC in her honor, and will continue to smoke RASCC's on June 16 every year (God willing)

guado... i paired it with......... water

Blog Entries

Sorry for your loss boom....

Sorry for your loss man. Pets are family and its always hard when you have to let go. My wife and i send our condolences.

spiffy

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. We've got three dogs (two labs and a yorkie) and I'm pretty sure I'll probably lose it when one of them passes. We are going to bread the yorkie, so we constantly worry about losing her when the time comes. Best lap dog I've ever had.

Boom
    I'm sorry for the loss of a true friend, I had to do the same thing almost two years ago and it never is easy.
    Keep your head up and your pet in spirit.

John
    “ Laughter relaxes. And relaxation is spiritual.”

Sorry for your loss there Boomshay. Losing a friend always hurts like hell.

The one year anni of Katmandu, my cat, who was my constant companion for 16 years, is coming up on June 30th. It's going to be tough day for me, and I plan to have a Boli PC in his honor.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information