Thread: Quick Question

Default Quick Question

Did a search and i couldn't find the answer so i though i would ask

I Have staged my Humi according to the thread on this site and its currently empty and its reading 68%-70% humidity.. Now what i am wonder is is this a good humidty level for an dempty Humidor and will the humidty go down once i add some sticks ??

Once you add the sticks it should go down as the humidity is absorbed into the cigars.
    Brian Wells

it'll go down for awhile as the cigars take the moisture, but once everything is evened out it should go right back up again

Okay cool thats what i was wondering.. pretty new and this tuff and i dont wanna screw anything up... Thanks again guys..

I screwed up my first humidor. Never put flavored sticks in there if ya plan on using it for regular ones after the flavored ones are gone. My humidor is just now aired out enough to where the smell is gone and I can use it again. And it's been 6 or more months. LOL
    Brian Wells

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    I screwed up my first humidor. Never put flavored sticks in there if ya plan on using it for regular ones after the flavored ones are gone. My humidor is just now aired out enough to where the smell is gone and I can use it again. And it's been 6 or more months. LOL
    I personally have never been a fan of flavered stick i had one a while back i think it was one of my first and i didnt like it much.. Soo no worries but thanks for the info i'll remember that if i ever get a few..

Thread Information