Thread: Recommend your retailer in Texas

1. Default Recommend your retailer in Texas

For those of you in Texas who would like to get your hands on a sample of Avalon Cigars, here's your opportunity.

I will be traveling trhough Texas in about ten or so days introducing our product to retailers. If you would like to recommend your local shop, drop an email to info@avaloncigars.com with the words "Retailer Recommendation" in the subject line. We'll call the retailer and ask for an appointment to see them. If we get an appointment, we'll bring an extra sample or two with your name on it and let you know when we drop it off. And, as usual, if the cigar shop that you recommend picks up our line, we'l send you a gift package that includes cigars and other good stuff.

The cities I plan on visiting are:

• Tyler
    • Dallas/Ft. Worth (and surrounding areas)
    • Waco
    • Austin
    • San Antonio
    • Houston
    • Beaumont

I look forward to my whirlwind trip through the Lone Star Sate and when I get my schedule together, I'll post it here. If you show up at the shop while I'm there, I'll give you a stick just for taking the time to come out.

Warmest and best regards,

Tom

Tom Ramsey, Principal
    Avalon Cigars
    600 Blues Alley
    Clarksdale, MS 38614

tom@avaloncigars.com
    www.avaloncigars.com

(601)624-7267

Sent you an email, good luck. P.S. won a cigar cutter off Ebay from yall, should be in the mail any day now.

When/If you decided to come up to the Northeast, post a message. I'll talk to the larger stores in NH for you.

I'm recomending one for San Antonio, i live in Alabama but i go to Texas once or twice a year and i got a favorite... also, if you cut through Alabama on your way to or from Florida, my city of Mobile is right on Interstate 10 and Interstate 65... only got one real B&M, don't carry your line, and i know folks there... i'll recomend them to you and you to them.

I'd be happy to recommend your line to some shops in SW PA. I don't know if you're interested at all, but let me know.

I wish there was a dealer in SC that handle your cigars lol

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scoutmaster022 View Post
    I wish there was a dealer in SC that handle your cigars lol

Texas is just this trip. We'll be getting out more later.

Send me an email and I'll send you the form to recommend your local B&M. You even get a freebie out of it.

info@avaloncigars.com or tom@avaloncigars.com

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Ramsey, Principal
    Avalon Cigars
    600 Blues Alley
    Clarksdale, MS 38614

tom@avaloncigars.com
    www.avaloncigars.com

(601)624-7267

Ok shot you another email with the info as an attachment. Hope thats better.

yup, sent you another with forms attached.

Tried it again, hope it worked this time.

Thread Information