Thread: Ever tried Barbados Royal?

1. Default Ever tried Barbados Royal?

I got a few of these at the factory rolled right there for me. Still allowing them to age in the humidor. They tout that they are Cuban tobacco, I am assuming seed. The price was right at the factory about 25% what it cost for them online or in the cruise terminal at duty free.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance for the newbie to the site.

How bout an Hi and little info on yourself easysmoker? Where is the factory located?

Blog Entries

I've never heard of Barbados Royal, but I have only been smoking cigars for about a year now. Could they be from........Barbados?

Did a search. Only info I could find said it was made by Caribbean Cigar Co.
    Brian Wells

5. Default

Sorry for not being formal and saying HI. HI!!!

Yes they are made by the Caribbean Cigar Company. The factory in in Bridgetown Barbados. I went on a tour in Bridgetown when we got there on our cruise in March this year. The guide spoke of them so I thought I would go take a look. Found the factory not far from the port. Walked in the people were very nice. Took me around and showed me how they rolled the cigars etc... They have a few different sizes of the same cigar, I picked one that is my normal range and bought 5 which they hand rolled right there in front of me. $3 each for the 5 pack. I figured for $15 if they are crap no big deal. Got to the port and the Duty Free shop was selling the same 5 pack for $57.00. Since they were fresh rolled like that I put them in my humidor and will elt them age for at least 6 months.

Thanks from the board newbie.

Thread Information