Thread: Iso

1. Default Iso

Looking for some Ron Zapaca 23 Anos or Zaya rum...Cigars to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Tempting....

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Last time ya did this ya got me hooked on 10 Cane... and I'm still drinking it in Mojitos
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114 View Post
    Last time ya did this ya got me hooked on 10 Cane... and I'm still drinking it in Mojitos
    Had some 10 Cane Mojitos Sunday afternoon. Havana Club has a domestic rum that is pretty tasty in em too.

The Zaya 12 yr. Grand reserva is 44.99 but it appears to be popular, the closest bottle is in Concord, about an hour away. It's on order at my store.

No Ron Zapaca.

Handy link

http://www.nh.gov/liquor/products.shtml

The info is updated as of the close of business yesterday.

If you don't get the Zaya, let me know. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Ken, I bought a bottle of Zacapa Centanario for my brother. That stuff was so good that once we opened it we finished the whole bottle in 3 hours

I think the place I bought it at has it for $32-$35 is that a good deal?

Blog Entries

I've been looking for a bottle of Zaya around town for 3 or 4 weeks. Apparently the distributor in Florida can not keep up with demand. It seems to have gotten quite popular.

The Zacapa 23 is $39.95 (IIRC) at the liquor store down the road from my house. They had it in stock as of last week. I can grab a bottle for you if you would like. I had to settle getting the Zacapa for my dad on fathers day.

I personally like the Zaya better then the Zacapa. Its a tad bit sweeter, much to my liking.

On the way to Costa Rica we got stranded in the Guatemala City Airport over night for a few hours. Everything was closed, but they had bottles of 30 year Ron Zacapa in the window of the duty free shop. I don't think you can get it in the States, but It looked damn tasty.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Someone educate me on the 10 Cane Mojitos.

I usually make mine with Don Q Cristal, Sprite, Mint and some homemade bar syrup. (The Sprite makes for a sweeter Mojito then plain Soda)
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    The Zacapa 23 is $39.95 (IIRC) at the liquor store down the road from my house. They had it in stock as of last week. I can grab a bottle for you if you would like. I had to settle getting the Zacapa for my dad on fathers day.
    That would be cool...I'll PM you.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    Ken, I bought a bottle of Zacapa Centanario for my brother. That stuff was so good that once we opened it we finished the whole bottle in 3 hours

I think the place I bought it at has it for $32-$35 is that a good deal?
    Yep...The last one i bought was $39.99.

11. Default

Someone educate me on the 10 Cane Mojitos.

I usually make mine with Don Q Cristal, Sprite, Mint and some homemade bar syrup. (The Sprite makes for a sweeter Mojito then plain Soda)
    Just substitute the 10 Cane for the rum you usually use...It's a little sweeter than the average white rum.

Blog Entries

0103 8555 7491 1063 6394

I'll be dropping it off at the post office later tonight.

13. Default

0103 8555 7491 1063 6394

I'll be dropping it off at the post office later tonight.

My end will go out tomorrow...

14. Default

Got the Rum this AM...Thanks hex.

Blog Entries

Got the cigars in yesterday! They look great. I'm going to smoke one tonight.

16. Default

Cool...Enjoy em.

Ok. You guys got me curious on this so I had to go out and get a bottle of Zapaca 23 Anos. Oh my! I cant believe what I have been missing. They stock that and the 10 Cane here so if you are ever without shoot me a PM.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever View Post
    Ok. You guys got me curious on this so I had to go out and get a bottle of Zapaca 23 Anos. Oh my! I cant believe what I have been missing. They stock that and the 10 Cane here so if you are ever without shoot me a PM.

Ron Z is the most amazing rum I've ever had. Glad you found it.

Thread Information