Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: PotPass Contest

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    I can't take all the credit. Mr. WOXOF was kind enough to do the dirty work. Although he only sent me the thumbnail and I spent 30 minutes trying to find the original on that site.

That's how us members of the Cool Chris Clan roll. Have fun in your Mikey club.
    hahaha. Yeah that site is pretty ridiculous to navigate around considering there's about 500+ pictures on it.

And WOXOF.....yes those are blue blocker glasses. He wears them all the time. That guy is our recievers coach and is probably the craziest person I have ever met in my life. But atleast he provides some laughter for all of us out on the field.

I just wanted to check and make sure that you got this package. I know it's been a busy week with thanksgiving and all but I just wanted to check. USPS says it's been delivered.

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7491 9527 7673

Your item was delivered at 9:37 AM on November 23, 2007 in BALTIMORE, MD 21250.

I just got them. Sorry for the delay I wasnt at the address you sent them to for the holiday. Everything looks great, I'll get to smoking the mystery stick today or tomorrow!

Good to hear you got them. I figured you just most likely weren't home but just wanted to make sure I didn't mess anything up. I'll be waiting for your guess/review!

Well, I had time to smoke it today, so I did.
    My first instinct was Honduran, so I'm going to stick with that.

Well..........................................

THAT'S CORRECT!!!!!!!! You had Punch Gran Puro (one of my personal favorite puros). Congratulations Luke! Hope you enjoy all of those sticks. The pot was pretty big and for the sake of shipping it's good that you won probably so that we didn't have to start sending it out in refrigerator boxes. hahaha

ENJOY!!!

Damn, I was hoping to get a shot at that big pot. Oh well, at least I can try and get 3.

Excellent! Thanks for the opportunity everyone (and by that i mean thanks for the cigars) when do I get my sig? And should I send some a new pot and nude stick to BDurrani? Or wait until the list gets a little longer?

Well the rules of the contest say that you start the next pot with 3 sticks and then send it out with the nude contest puro to the next guy in line. No use waiting.

Eventually it will get back to Chris since he started it.

Congrats on the pot by the way.

spiffy

Nice job winning the pot, dude. Enjoy those smokes!

TampaSupremo
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

Blog Entries

Congrats on the win.....nice job!! Spiffy is correct, follow the rules as listed in post #1 and ya can't go wrong.

OK, I have a nice puro and pot for BDurrani, and PotPass will continue!

Got the pot from Lukeman today, will smoke the nudie at some point this week

Blog Entries

C'mon guys.....Bdurrani is the last on the list....need some new people to sign up!!

15. Default

This is such a cool way to try new cigars. Once I get my post count up I'll def hope on this!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OLBG464 View Post
    This is such a cool way to try new cigars. Once I get my post count up I'll def hope on this!
    The rules in post 1 don't contain any requirements for post count or tenure. I think the intention was to involve as many as possible.......if you want in, post here and if anyone objects they'll post.....but based on the rules there is nothing stopping you.

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    The rules in post 1 don't contain any requirements for post count or tenure. I think the intention was to involve as many as possible.......if you want in, post here and if anyone objects they'll post.....but based on the rules there is nothing stopping you.
    Awesome, I didn't know that. I would jump and say yes but, I won't be at my address from next week until sometime in January because of the holidays and then a business trip.
    So if anyone wants next the spot is yours.

Well I got a little free time today so I decided to smoke the puro....while it was snowing. There was little to no wind so it made it better to smoke in front on my apt.
    I really liked the cigar it had a really nice draw and even burn throughout.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that it is Dominican.

Blog Entries

You can put me on the list, this looks like fun!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Cant wait for it to get back to me...Hey is Chris still doing the Sig tags for everyone?

Thread Information