Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: PotPass Contest

Blog Entries

What's up with this?

BDurrani made his guess a long time ago but no work from Lukeman8 on whether he was right or not. Looks like Bigwhiteash is next in line.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Where do I sign up at?

Also got a question about the Puro, I take it the wrapper has to be from the same country of origin as well right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    Where do I sign up at?

Also got a question about the Puro, I take it the wrapper has to be from the same country of origin as well right?
    To sign up, submit a scanned copy of your face and a security photo of you holding a sign that reads "I ARE SERIOUS NOW" with a torch in the other hand.

For those in the US there is another option of simply stating that you want to sign up.

By puro, it means everything comes from the same country. They're not to hard to come by. Ask your B&M.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Then on those grounds, "I hereby state that I Mizicke5273 officially declare in formal writing and speech in 37 different languages I do declare I wish to participate in this so called PotPass!"

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    To sign up, submit a scanned copy of your face and a security photo of you holding a sign that reads "I ARE SERIOUS NOW" with a torch in the other hand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post

For those in the US there is another option of simply stating that you want to sign up.

By puro, it means everything comes from the same country. They're not to hard to come by. Ask your B&M.
    Is Serious the name of your new company?

Blog Entries

geez...

I'm glad I signed up before this procedure was implemented
    Last time I tried to scan a body part I got stu..... oops... not s'posed to talk about that
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Sorry everyone! I thought i posted this a long time ago...
    BDurrani was correct! It was a Dominican Puro
    sorry for such a small pot, better luck next time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sweet. bigwhiteash send me your addy.
    I'll try and get you a pot and a nudie by next week sometime. It's going to take sometime for me to find a puro.

Blog Entries

Address sent

Congrats on winning the pot

Dennis

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

I would like in on this. My "I ARE SERIOUS" picture is in the mail...
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Address sent

Congrats on winning the pot

Dennis
    Is this still on its way to Dennis?

Yeah, I had a package in the mail last week but the post office messed up. I sent another one out this morning.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BDurrani View Post
    Yeah, I had a package in the mail last week but the post office messed up. I sent another one out this morning.
    Communicating issues like this is a good idea so that all members involved are informed. Otherwise it looks like an undue delay in keeping this moving. Sucks that USPS messed up your package....did they lose it completely?

Blog Entries

He let me know the scoop on Monday, no worries on the communication. I suppose a post in this thread would have been appropriate.

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    He let me know the scoop on Monday, no worries on the communication. I suppose a post in this thread would have been appropriate.
    Cool. Yes, since this is a "pass" of sorts, and other members may be waiting on their turn, it is best to post this kinda stuff publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Cool. Yes, since this is a "pass" of sorts, and other members may be waiting on their turn, it is best to post this kinda stuff publicly.
    Sorry about not posting in the forum and keeping everyone updated.
    As far as USPS goes, well...they told me it was crushed over this past weekend. You could say it is somewhat of a complete loss.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BDurrani View Post
    Sorry about not posting in the forum and keeping everyone updated.
    As far as USPS goes, well...they told me it was crushed over this past weekend. You could say it is somewhat of a complete loss.
    Cool. Sorry about the smashed package.

Blog Entries

Smoked the Puro yesterday.

This was a Toro 6 X 50~52 or so, medium dark wrapper, fairly soft to finger pressure. cut and light with no problems, draw was a bit light for my tastes. burn stayed mostly straight. Taste is grassy, earthy, mild peppery finish. lots of smoke, not a cigar I would write home about, but I did hold it 'till about 1-3/4" left before it got hot and harsh. Maybe a bit under-filled.

I'm guessing Mexican

Thanks for the opportunity to play

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

Thread Information