Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: PotPass Contest

Grrr! I knew it was either hon or nic!!! I pretty much flipped a coin for the answer Thanks for the play!!

Guado??? You ready??
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

I am giddy....Put my skills to the test! I am sure glad I have been a chimney lately! hahah

Package received from Roham! That's a good lookin box with some good sticks in it!

I am nervous now. I hope my palate is up to par for country selection today.

okie dokie! The Puro was smoked.

The wrapper had a little split in it that cause a burst but that was up into the very end so I have some good smoking for quite a while.

This cigar was confusing to me. A nice brown wrapper, very good construction and smooth/firm. The smell was unique..in a good way. The smoke...well the smoke was VERY smooth. At first I was thinking cuban right off but then I began questioning myself. It did not have the distinct "twang" I am used to tasting generally. As I smoked it some more I realized it was nothing of what I generally get from a typical NC. So with that being said I am thinking it was a well aged Cuban or a DAMN good NC and I want to know where to get more. Whatever it was I enjoyed it VERY much. Thanks Roham!

So that is my guess!

<keeping fingers crossed>

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    So with that being said I am thinking it was a well aged Cuban or a DAMN good NC and I want to know where to get more. !

So that is my guess!
    You get two guesses, eh?

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    You get two guesses, eh?

LOL

My official guess is cuban. LOL

bzzzzzzzz...

It was a 100 anos Beli La Aurora! My favorite non Cuban cause of it's Cuban like qualities Glad you enjoyed it and better luck next time
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Roham View Post
    bzzzzzzzz...

It was a 100 anos Beli La Aurora! My favorite non Cuban cause of it's Cuban like qualities Glad you enjoyed it and better luck next time

Man! I HAVE to get a box of those! I knew the twang wasn't right but I could not point it to anywhere else! ARGH!!!! Great smoke! Smooth and flavorful!

I guess if no one is next I am supposed to bomb a newb? Some lucky guy is going to get HIT HARD!

Alright ... anyone else want a piece of this? Guado was last on the list. I will give it a couple of days before I pick out a target.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information