Thread: PotPass Contest

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default PotPass Contest

Alright, here's a contest worked out by ashauler and I.

The Object : Be able to guess the country of origin of a nude cigar.

The Prize : This will be a sort of "jackpot" style prize. Here's an example

Player A: Will be me. I will start this off with a nude cigar and a prize pack of 3 sent to Player B

Player B: Guesses wrong. Has to send his prize pack and nude stick, plus an additional 3 to Player C (now 6 cigars)

Player C: Guesses wrong. Has to send his prize pack and nude stick, plus an additional 3 to Player D (now 9 cigars)

Player D: Guesses right. Keeps prize pack of 9, and then sends out nude stick and a new 3 pack to Player E.

Player E: As the last player, if he guesses right. He of course keeps the prize. But if he guesses wrong he must bomb an unsuspecting victim not associated with the game. Preferrably a n00b.

This is for everyone. Prize pack sticks are to be $3-5 and the nude cigar needs to be around the $5 mark and HAS to be a puro, meaning everything about it has to be from the country of origin. This will take some researching on your part. Check out Top25Cigar.com for help.

On top of a prize pack - everyone will recieve an image award and must display it as their sig tag for one month from the day of recieving it. There will be a reward for guessing right - and one for guessing wrong.

There's no limit on how many or who can play. This is for newbs and FOGs alike. After everyone is done signing up, then I will arrange the order and get this party started.

go!

Here's the order - Which was also listed on the 2nd page !

Me
    ReV
    pub spears
    WOXOF
    CgarDan
    nhcigarfan
    BigMacFU
    ashauler
    Maduro Man
    spiffykyle
    Tampa Supremo
    Jonjonmacky
    Mikey-OH
    Lukeman8
    BDurrani
    Bigwhiteash
    Mizicke5273
    Roham
    Guado
    Last edited by chefchris; 02-15-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information