Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PotPass Contest

Ready for when you're done Tyler.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

nicaragua

Very good - you smoked a RP OWR

good job Tyler. I'll get your new signature to you Tuesday. Yes, I said Tuesday. Yes, I know that's 5 days away. But lest we forget how long you took. Doesn't sound so bad now does it? No. It doesn't. But mainly because I'll be out of town. But I hope you learn your lesson.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I've Learned, and I'm sure I'm going to get schooled with that tag.

BMF - I will get the new pot in the mail tomorrow. Unless you tell me to wait until after the long weekend.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 08-30-2007 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Wow - sorry guys, I totally forgot I was in on this. I got that package from Dan and thought he bombed me again. I've been looking at this naked cigar wondering what it's significance was in it's own little plastic bag.

I have them all still, so I'll get right on this.

Tyler
    Just caught up on this thread. LMAO at Tyler.

Good call on the RP OWR. That's three correct guesses in a row. Don't let us down BMF!

Bmf - 03061070000026854066

Excellent!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Package received. Will smoke the bad boy Friday and have a package out Thursday.

Tyler, what's up with the extras, I didn't order any

Look at me.

edit - of course this post won't make sense in month when my new fancy sig is gone.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 09-06-2007 at 12:58 PM.

How does Woxof have an icon already, isn't he supposed to be after me? I pm'ed for his address any way. I'm smoking the cigar tomorrow and will post, but won't send out till monday to avoid the package sitting in the po over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    How does Woxof have an icon already, isn't he supposed to be after me? I pm'ed for his address any way. I'm smoking the cigar tomorrow and will post, but won't send out till monday to avoid the package sitting in the po over the weekend.
    You and Tyler must be smoking the same stuff, and I'm not talking about cigars. Ashauler is up next I believe.

I've already pwned the potpass.

P.S. Hey chefnoobie, you may want to update the 1st post with the pass order.
    Last edited by WOXOF; 09-06-2007 at 11:51 PM.

yeah, get on it chef noobs, and ashauler, I pm'ed to confirm your address, so shoot me back a pm soon.

I'm guessing the cigar Tyler sent is Dominicana...

Sorry, It's a Nic. A perdomo.

Yeah right, why should we trust you Tyler, you're a lawyer, it's a dominicana

Blog Entries

Got the sticks today....will let it rest and smoke it on the weekend and send it out on Monday.

excellent. I wish you well on your guess.

LMAO at BMF's sig tag, reminds me of cigarsarge's old avatar.

Blog Entries

Time to look stupid........I'm gonna guess Honduran.

Thread Information