Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: PotPass Contest

Columbus/Canton, OH (home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame!!!)

Got the package today and wow was it packed full of some amazing sticks! Hopefully I'll be able to have the mystery stick in the next day or so and get my guess out. I have a feeling it might be a little tricky.

By the way it seems like there's an unbelievable amount of cigars circulating. If I had to guess I'd say atleast 25 or so. Craziness.

Blog Entries

So you'll just have to win it and take those sticks out of circulation.

Yeah...Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    So you'll just have to win it and take those sticks out of circulation.
    Haha. Thanks man. That's my goal. Christmas would come early for me if I guess it.

Houston, Texas But to a more refined point. 3423 La Seine Lane Spring, TX 77388

Hey man, i hope u win it so i can stop thinkin bout em.. lol.

I cant wait to see your review/guess !

Default Please God let me be right.....

Alright so I got the chance to try this stick out last night finally (and I really should've gone to my shop to have it because it was about 30 degrees outside).

First off I really liked this cigar. Whatever it was I'm probably going to be ordering some once I find out.

Everything about it was good. Good burn, good draw, good ash. It had a good amount of flavor too it that was very enjoyable (I love the more med-full flavored cigars).

So while I was smoking this cigar it really reminded me of a Cohiba in the notes I was getting from it. And Cohiba's are (if not Cuban) from the Dominican Republic.

So with that I believe that this cigar is a Dominican Rep. puro. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. How'd I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey-OH View Post
    Alright so I got the chance to try this stick out last night finally (and I really should've gone to my shop to have it because it was about 30 degrees outside).

First off I really liked this cigar. Whatever it was I'm probably going to be ordering some once I find out.

Everything about it was good. Good burn, good draw, good ash. It had a good amount of flavor too it that was very enjoyable (I love the more med-full flavored cigars).

So while I was smoking this cigar it really reminded me of a Cohiba in the notes I was getting from it. And Cohiba's are (if not Cuban) from the Dominican Republic.

So with that I believe that this cigar is a Dominican Rep. puro. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. How'd I do?

And The Verdict Is!

I'm sorry broheim, its a Dona Flor, Puro Brazil ! I thought you would get it too..

PS: the size i sent you i didn't think cohiba made....? which one were u thinking of, cause i still havent had a cohiba due to the bad reviews from friends.. but if you say the cohiba you smoked, smoked as good as the DF and it reminded you of a cohiba i might have to make the jump, cause i really like those Dona's :(

Dayum, that was just sick. Very sneaky play Jonjon. I like it.

I may have to check one of those out.

Who's the next newb to go down in flames?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjonmacky View Post
    And The Verdict Is!

I'm sorry broheim, its a Dona Flor, Puro Brazil ! I thought you would get it too..

PS: the size i sent you i didn't think cohiba made....? which one were u thinking of, cause i still havent had a cohiba due to the bad reviews from friends.. but if you say the cohiba you smoked, smoked as good as the DF and it reminded you of a cohiba i might have to make the jump, cause i really like those Dona's :(

Son of a biscut. That sucks. For some reason right when I got it I thought "I bet he's gonna pull something different and have it be Brazilian or something." And then I second guessed myself. I guess what they say is true, trust your first instinct.

Anyway though you're right Cohiba doesn't make that size (atleast as far as I know). Just the different tastes I was getting from it reminded me of that so I figured I was taking an educated guess saying that it was from the same country of origin as the Cohiba.

Oh well. This is actually the first time that I've had a Brazilian cigar and I really enjoyed it a lot. So thanks for the experience.

It's gonna be sad to watch all these sticks go out but alas it must be done. Lukeman8 I'll try and get the package out soon. Is the address in your info correct?

Son of a biscut. That sucks. For some reason right when I got it I thought "I bet he's gonna pull something different and have it be Brazilian or something." And then I second guessed myself. I guess what they say is true, trust your first instinct.

Anyway though you're right Cohiba doesn't make that size (atleast as far as I know). Just the different tastes I was getting from it reminded me of that so I figured I was taking an educated guess saying that it was from the same country of origin as the Cohiba.

Oh well. This is actually the first time that I've had a Brazilian cigar and I really enjoyed it a lot. So thanks for the experience.

It's gonna be sad to watch all these sticks go out but alas it must be done. Lukeman8 I'll try and get the package out soon. Is the address in your info correct?

Yea thats it. Cant wait to give this a shot! Be easy on me.

I was gonna re-gift some of these in celebration of me having 100 posts too if I'd gotten it. Damnit JonJon!!! hahaha. Seriously though nice working finding a great stick for the contest.

Technically, you are re-gifting them, just not as many as you would have liked.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BDurrani View Post
    Technically, you are re-gifting them, just not as many as you would have liked.
    More like 3 MORE than he wanted .........prepare for your sig. Mikey-OH

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    More like 3 MORE than he wanted .........prepare for your sig. Mikey-OH
    Oh crap I forgot about that.

The sig-tag picture is great. I'm trying to figure out how you found that picture though? It's a good one of me and my coach. Nice work Chris!

My package will be sent out to Lukeman tomorrow. This pot is busting out of the container! Literally almost actually. I had to put two of my pot cigars in tubes so that I could fit it all in the box cause I really had no other option (unless you wanted to wait for over a week to get it. Which I figured you wouldn't and I didn't want to deal with).

Good luck to you man. I'll let you know the DC once it goes out tomorrow.

Well thank ya! Im glad you enjoyed the cigar mikey. Yeah, I didnt want to make it anything too casual like a dom. or hon. or nic... so i bussed around and thought about those brazilians... oh well ! lol... I think i should have bought a bigger tuppaware for the whole thing before i sent it out.. i could barely close that damn lid before i even put my sticks in there!

Lukeman8,

The package went out today. The mystery stick is in a marked bag and there are two tubes outside of the package that I had to transfer cigars into since they wouldn't fit in the container. I'll be waiting to hear your review. Good Luck!!!

DC 0103 8555 7491 9627 7673

The sig-tag picture is great. I'm trying to figure out how you found that picture though? It's a good one of me and my coach. Nice work Chris!
    Hey your coach kinda looks like Bobby Bowden in that picture. Are those Blue Blocker sunglasses he's wearing.(you may be too young to get that.)

I can't take all the credit. Mr. WOXOF was kind enough to do the dirty work. Although he only sent me the thumbnail and I spent 30 minutes trying to find the original on that site.

That's how us members of the Cool Chris Clan roll. Have fun in your Mikey club.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information