Thread: official Cohiba logo

Default official Cohiba logo

Does anybody know what the official Cohiba logo is? On some logos it says “La Habana, Cuba”, on others “Habana Cuba”.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Does anybody know what the official Cohiba logo is? On some logos it says “La Habana, Cuba”, on others “Habana Cuba”.

Thanks.
    and then i said:

Quote Originally Posted by ReV View Post
    Odd section to ask this question... i think it depends on when it was made.... the ones with gold writing should say "habana" and the ones with black, "la habana"
    ... are you going to introduce yourself or what?

i think this might have been his first post. sometimes it can take a long time for a person's first post to actually show up, so they usually post again - which would have been the one you replied to yesterday.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

maybe so...

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post

Thanks.
    www.cigaraficionado.com has pictures of real and fake bands, old ones and new ones. Check it out.

Thanks tx_tuff, that is exactly what I was looking for!

"Cohiba is the most commonly counterfeited Cuban cigar. The white markings are tiny squares, not circles. There should be four rows of squares, with just two above the word "Cohiba." The "La Habana, Cuba" script is grand and elongated. The Cubans added the script in the early '90s."

"Cohiba's new band was released in June, 2003, first appearing on the new Siglo VI. The design is familiar to Cohiba smokers, with some notable differences. The first is the gold on the word "Cohiba" and its surrounding border, plus a gold line has been added running through the center of the band. The "La Habana, Cuba" script on the old label has been changed to simply "Habana, Cuba". Lastly, there are now three rows of white square dots above the word "Cohiba" where before there were two. All Cohibas being produced now are being packaged with the new bands, but old bands are still in circulation."

Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    www.cigaraficionado.com has pictures of real and fake bands, old ones and new ones. Check it out.

Thanks tx_tuff, that is exactly what I was looking for!

"Cohiba is the most commonly counterfeited Cuban cigar. The white markings are tiny squares, not circles. There should be four rows of squares, with just two above the word "Cohiba." The "La Habana, Cuba" script is grand and elongated. The Cubans added the script in the early '90s."

"Cohiba's new band was released in June, 2003, first appearing on the new Siglo VI. The design is familiar to Cohiba smokers, with some notable differences. The first is the gold on the word "Cohiba" and its surrounding border, plus a gold line has been added running through the center of the band. The "La Habana, Cuba" script on the old label has been changed to simply "Habana, Cuba". Lastly, there are now three rows of white square dots above the word "Cohiba" where before there were two. All Cohibas being produced now are being packaged with the new bands, but old bands are still in circulation."

Thread Information