Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: borovy3488 Whats up!?

Default borovy3488 Whats up!?

Borovy, I have yet to receive your "free cigars" from the PIF. I had sent you a PM about it a while ago and you were last online june 30th.
    Whats going on??!

5/29/07 - Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by borovy3488 View Post
    again im sorry for the lack of communication. it wont happen again.

-Wayne
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showpost...postcount=1052

Guess not huh Wayne?

da-yum... slow it down fellas... scroll back a page and look at his second to last post...

...the cigars should be on their way. The cigars should be there soon. Again, I am very sorry for everything.

Thanks,
    Wayne

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showpost...postcount=1048

theres still a chance he thinks they're in transit... even if it is irresponisble to leave for a while with an exchange unattended...

Quote Originally Posted by ReV View Post
    da-yum... slow it down fellas... scroll back a page and look at his second to last post...
    It's this kind of thinking that allows people like this Borovy joker to conduct himself as he is here. If you don't like it, feel free to not read this thread. We will take people who refuse to take care of their obligations, and refuse to communicate, to task, and we will take out the trash when it is necessary.

There is no excuse for this situation to have been left hanging this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    It's this kind of thinking that allows people like this Borovy joker to conduct himself as he is here. If you don't like it, feel free to not read this thread. We will take people who refuse to take care of their obligations, and refuse to communicate, to task, and we will take out the trash when it is necessary.

There is no excuse for this situation to have been left hanging this long.
    dont push me aside just because i dont agree with you... i'm just saying that he said it was in transit, and if he thinks its in transit and hasn't been on in a while, he probably has no idea it was never recieved. Someone has to have his adress, look him up and give him a phone call if you want to track him down. I dont know what hes thinking, for all i know he never sent anything and has no intention of doing so... but damn, maybe not. Either way you don't know anymore than me about this, so why don't yall get active and track the guy down before you just start shit talking... thats all i'm saying.
    Last edited by ReV; 07-02-2007 at 08:49 PM.

dont push me aside just because i dont agree with you... i'm just saying that he said it was in transit, and if he thinks its in transit and hasn't been on in a while, he probably has no idea it was never recieved. Someone has to have his adress, look him up and give him a phone call if you want to track him down. I dont know what hes thinking, for all i know he never sent anything and has no intention of doing so... but damn, maybe not. Either way you don't know anymore than me about this, so why don't yall get active and track the guy down before you just start shit talking... thats all i'm saying.
    OK, just as ReV has said, I have absolutely no idea what is going on. I did send out the 'gars a long time ago. I have no idea why they havent been recieved yet. I will ask my post office, but i don't know what they can do. This postal system is REALLY starting to piss me off. You can ask CgarDan, the last package I sent out almost didn't arrive as well. Like the day after I talked to them, it shows up. So, again, I'm sorry for the lack of comm., but as I said before I just dont have the free time to get on here as much as usual. I will check this out and see what happens with it, but thats all I can do. If they say tough shit at the post office, anyone have any suggestions? Once again, I'm sorry, but it truly is out of my hands.

PS> Kass, I am TRULY sorry to you, bud. You have helped me out before and this was a pretty special package to you, it contained 12 smokes. Some pretty good ones at that. I just now saw that I had a PM, didnt even check the last time I logged in. So, when I find out what happened I will do whatever is needed.

Thanks,
    Wayne

Chill out fellas.....
    Wanna-be beach bum.

“Indecision may or may not be my problem.”
    “Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.”
    - A VERY wise man from Mississippi

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord, for thee..."

Im not going to get all up in the middle of this but I have horrible luck with the USPS and for future passes people might want to consider using registared mail service from the USPS. I had a piece of "lost" registared mail and you would not believe how fast they moved on that.

I'm going through some of that too, bought some sticks from cigarsarge and they are nearly a week late.... DC says they were missrouted or something, hopefully they'll come in this week...

dont push me aside just because i dont agree with you...
    ReV, it has nothing to do with disagreeing with you. Shag is "pushing you aside" (you're not big enough to have to move, i.e. you haven't been around long enough to see what we've seen) because this is how we keep these forums free of ass hats and those looking to scam.

We don't all live next door and can conveniently knock on the door and ask, what the hell's the problem? All we have is how we communicate and act or fail to act. Here, Borovy failed to act properly. It takes all of 2 seconds to check on something like this and post, hey I sent them, I'll ask the post office about it.

We let this kind of stuff happen and pretty soon we'll get a whole bunch of people who say, "uh, sorry, I've been busy, I swear I sent the smokes..." Then they never post again. This is never a tiny issue because this has happened many times before, even by well respected BOTL's. Whole reputations have hit the crapper pretty quick, especially if the member knows better.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

So, again, I'm sorry for the lack of comm., but as I said before I just dont have the free time to get on here as much as usual.
    Yet you were logged on here on the 30th. Yet you didn't bother to find out if the situation had resolved itself? I am sure you were logged on other times as well. You had already been called out about this matter once before. It is YOUR responsibility to make sure your obligations have been taken care of. It is not Kass', nor anyone elses, responsibility to make sure your package was delivered. Knowing it takes a couple weeks to reach Canadian recipients sometimes, you should have been checking on the matter from two weeks from sending on. Now here you are, a month and a half later, having to be called out again.

If they say tough shit at the post office, anyone have any suggestions? Once again, I'm sorry, but it truly is out of my hands.
    You keep sending cigars until some reach Kass. If you can't handle doing whatever it takes to keep your word, then you word isn't worth squat and your continued participation here won't be very pleasent.

Chill out fellas.....
    Man up and take care of your obligations.

It is HIS responsibility to take care of this matter. Not ours. And he had been on as recently as two days before Kass had to call him out.

Best bet is to not involve yourself with things you clearly have no business being involved in.

I think a good lesson, and something that should be told to all newbs upon trading is to get a DC number. It's what 75 cents? And you no longer have to worry about this stuff. Maybe this could be added to the newbie advice post.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    ReV, it has nothing to do with disagreeing with you. Shag is "pushing you aside" (you're not big enough to have to move, i.e. you haven't been around long enough to see what we've seen) because this is how we keep these forums free of ass hats and those looking to scam.

We don't all live next door and can conveniently knock on the door and ask, what the hell's the problem? All we have is how we communicate and act or fail to act. Here, Borovy failed to act properly. It takes all of 2 seconds to check on something like this and post, hey I sent them, I'll ask the post office about it.

We let this kind of stuff happen and pretty soon we'll get a whole bunch of people who say, "uh, sorry, I've been busy, I swear I sent the smokes..." Then they never post again. This is never a tiny issue because this has happened many times before, even by well respected BOTL's. Whole reputations have hit the crapper pretty quick, especially if the member knows better.
    fine fine, fair enough. Point made; I'd rather yall be quick to judge than let the board go to hell.

Look, you dont have to belive what I said, but it is the truth. They have been sent out. Shagaroo, I have no idea who you are and you have no place in this matter, so just piss off. I am trying to get this issue resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible and it is people like you who screw it up. If you don't like what I have to say, then dont read it, or as you have with other members, just kick me out. That will set a GREAT example, right? Stop being a dickhead and just let me try to work it out. As I have said, I am too fucking busy to be dealing with your shit.

Thanks,
    Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

“Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.”

16. Default

Look, you dont have to belive what I said, but it is the truth. They have been sent out. Shagaroo, I have no idea who you are and you have no place in this matter, so just piss off. I am trying to get this issue resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible and it is people like you who screw it up. If you don't like what I have to say, then dont read it, or as you have with other members, just kick me out. That will set a GREAT example, right? Stop being a dickhead and just let me try to work it out. As I have said, I am too fucking busy to be dealing with your shit.

Thanks,
    Wayne
    First of all Shaggy is a moderator and you told him to piss off...You shit and fell back in it. Your future is dim here.

Second of all Shaggy is correct...You have failed to make good on YOUR obligations. It is up to YOU to make good on em. YOU are standing by with YOUR thumb up your ass while any reputuation you have here is quickly going away.

YOU wanted to play the game...Now play it right or get the hell out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    First of all Shaggy is a moderator and you told him to piss off...You shit and fell back in it. Your future is dim here.

Second of all Shaggy is correct...You have failed to make good on YOUR obligations. It is up to YOU to make good on em. YOU are standing by with YOUR thumb up your ass while any reputuation you have here is quickly going away.

Go fuck yourself.

Thanks,
    Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post

If you dont want me here, ban me.

Thanks,
    Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

19. Default

Go fuck yourself.

Thanks,
    Wayne
    Is that the best shot you can give...Surely you can do much better than that.

You have pretty much shown the board what you are made of. You are a slacker that is unwilling to get off his ass and make his end of the a deal good.

Then you get called out on it and disrespect a moderator and tell me to fuck myself.

I'd tell you to go fuck yourself...But you already have.

20. Default

If you dont want me here, ban me.

Thanks,
    Wayne

I don't want you banned...I want you to hang around. You're alot of fun.

Thread Information