Thread: Zune?

Default Zune?

Does anyone have a Zune? I'm somewhat interested in one, but I have a few questions.

-Does it have to use a program like "Itunes" or can you just make it like a drive to your computer and upload from there?

-Do you have to buy music from there services, or can you burn music from your cds, and download content (like movies and music) and put it on there?

I've never had an IPod/MP3 Player, but I have over 4 gigs of music on my laptop and I'm getting a new laptop, so I want to take all that off (along with pics and home movies). Also I want to put all my cds on there instead of carrying a 200 cd book in my car. Thanks for any thoughts/knowledge/experience you can give me.

-KB

Oh, and I want a Zune because there's a Halo 3 edition.

anyone?

This might be a bit of help:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zune

I really haven't heard anything about it since it's launch.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

When in doubt, look to Wiki... Thanks bro.

I have one. To answer your questions i does have a Zune central that lets you manipulate your tunes. I brought all my music over from a Zen Jukebox no trouble. One thing to note it can only call one computer home. So no syncing with two computers at the house.

As far as warranty mine got wet from my own fault. Sent it in and in 10 days from my door back I had a brand new machine. M$ is awful with Windows support but with hardware they treated me pretty good.

I'd reccomend it over allot of the current offerings.

Thread Information