Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: August Atlanta Herf

Default August Atlanta Herf

Where: Blue Havana II Cigars, Alpharetta, GA (Directions)
    When: Saturday August 18th 6pm-Midnight

Mark your calendars now... you won't want to miss this one!
    Expect an RTDA Recap (and maybe a sample stick or 2) as well as the usual cameraderie and fun. With all the Atlanta area BOTLs here, this should just get bigger and better!

Future Atlanta Herfs:

September 22 (Rocky Patel event is Sept 14)
    October 20 (Drew Estate event is Oct 19)
    November 17 (JC Newman event is Nov 16)
    December 15 (no event yet scheduled)

The Atlanta herf is hosted at my B&M. Although I certainly like to make money, do not feel like you have to buy anything during the herf. I am hosting these as a brother, not a retailer.

Hope to see ya'll here!

Alright Southern Herfer Wannabe's. This date should be far enough out we can get a few people from Smokers there. I plan to attend and I know of one other. How many of you other guys can make the trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Alright Southern Herfer Wannabe's. This date should be far enough out we can get a few people from Smokers there. I plan to attend and I know of one other. How many of you other guys can make the trip?
    hmm, might be able to make one.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

If all goes well (which it appears to be going) I will be making the trip. There are lots of you that I'd like to meet. I'd love to match some names with faces, no matter how ugly you guys are.

Hell - I ain't no prize,

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    If all goes well (which it appears to be going) I will be making the trip. There are lots of you that I'd like to meet. I'd love to match some names with faces, no matter how ugly you guys are.

Hell - I ain't no prize,
    or match faces with party shorts.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Now that might be enough to keep me home

You gotta show me how to do that!

You gotta show me how to do that!
    it's called google search.

Bump

bump... bump

...may be able to attend if girlfriend doesn't require my attention.

Sean

Bump (x3)

Shelby07 just left my place heading for Atlanta. I wish I could make it down there. It sounds like a good time. He promised to get a picture of Shagaroo.

I stopped in at BlueHavanaII a while ago just to find the place and to meet up with Jim. He has a really nice store. I'm going to be picking up CgarDan at the airport tomorrow night and we'll see if there's anything to do around here. According to my buddy Jimmy, there is really no place to go other than the bars and cigar shops, but I'm sure we'll find something. If you are close, try to make it on Saturday night. Both Dan and I are really looking forward to meeting several of you guys. I'll be stopping in Mobile when I leave here to meet up with ReV, if he can make it, then on to Houston, Abilene, and home.

Met up with WOXOF, ChefChris and metaldonnieg in Memphis on Tuesday night. Had an awesome time! Sarge, wish you could have made it, but I understand about priorities. Maybe we'll get to meet up some time in the future.

P.S. Hey Shagaroo... ChefChris really wants a photo of you... said something about owing you one.
    Last edited by Shelby07; 08-16-2007 at 01:20 PM.

P.S. Hey Shagaroo... ChefChris really wants a photo of you... said something about owing you one.
    I will be the guy with a paper bag on my head Saturday night. The Unknown Herfer!

Quote Originally Posted by Sporadic Metonomy View Post
    ...may be able to attend if girlfriend doesn't require my attention.

Sean
    Bring her with you. My wife is probably coming. She digs the cigar atmosphere. She's been to a shindig or two at Blue Havana I. Of course, I always seem to leave with a cigar box purse or two.

I will be the guy with a paper bag on my head Saturday night. The Unknown Herfer!
    Or the Uni-Herfer.

Or the Uni-Herfer.

Only 24 hours to go! We have some brothers visiting from Denver and NYC! Should be a great herf!

Jim

ps: My domain have been moved... here's the link for Directions: http://www.bluehavana2.com/directions.html
    Last edited by bluehavana2; 08-17-2007 at 05:31 PM.

Thread Information