Thread: Demon at the Door

Default Demon at the Door

OMG. OMG. OMG.

Go rent "Demon at the Door". I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in a long time. It is the most low budget film I have ever seen. The acting is absolutely terrible, and I could do better special effects by squirting toothpaste in a toilet and flushing.

It is by far the best movie I have ever seen. I believe it took us a good 2.5 hours to watch because we just kept rewinding it.

I was typing quotes & scenes to look forward too, but I just kept typing. There's way too many. Don can back me up on this one, he was there.

Blockbuster Link

PLEASE go rent this. PLEASE.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

WHY HASN'T ANYONE RENTED THIS YET !!!

help me help you
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    WHY HASN'T ANYONE RENTED THIS YET !!!

help me help you

Temper...Temper

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    It is the most low budget film I have ever seen. The acting is absolutely terrible, and I could do better special effects by squirting toothpaste in a toilet and flushing.
    I'm thinking this may have something to do with it. Doesn't really scream quality Saturday night does it.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    I'm thinking this may have something to do with it. Doesn't really scream quality Saturday night does it.
    That's what makes it so good.

Bah I'll just wait for Skinemax to show it, they show cheapass movies like this all the time during late night.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

7. Default

This movie changed my life. Period.

Thread Information