Thread: Pasta Salad Recipes?

Default Pasta Salad Recipes?

I just looked through my pantry and found that I have six large bags of pasta. I usually throw together a mix of corkscrew pasta, cut asparagus, tomatoe, and bacon with a light drizzle of olive oil. Either that or make some homemade mac and cheese. Usually hits the spot for me, but recently whenever I'm deciding what kinda pasta dish to make I end up making something else because the thought of my favs are loosing their appeal.

So, I open up the forum to you all. Post up your favorite pasta dishes and end my pasta fast!

I make a tuna roni salad:
    1 Large can or 12 oz albacore tuna
    1 lb Elbows
    2 Carrots minced
    2 Stalks of Celery minced
    1 medium onion minced
    Mayonaise to taste
    Salt and pepper
    Dill Weed

Combine all ingrediants and mix well.
    Serve chilled.
    The dill gives this a great taste, it is a favorite of mine that I always bring to outdoor events and always get a good response.
    Enjoy.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by HersheyWalker View Post
    I just looked through my pantry and found that I have six large bags of pasta. I usually throw together a mix of corkscrew pasta, cut asparagus, tomatoe, and bacon with a light drizzle of olive oil. Either that or make some homemade mac and cheese. Usually hits the spot for me, but recently whenever I'm deciding what kinda pasta dish to make I end up making something else because the thought of my favs are loosing their appeal.

So, I open up the forum to you all. Post up your favorite pasta dishes and end my pasta fast!
    “ Laughter relaxes. And relaxation is spiritual.”

Thread Information