Thread: Montecristo Minis - Cigarillo

Default Montecristo Minis - Cigarillo

Usaually I am not a big fan of cigarillos, but I was really surprised by the Montecristo Minis.

It's a Cuban puro that packs a lot of flavor in that little smoke. And to be honest for less than a $1 a piece it would be probably some of the best 15-20 min of smoking one can have.

2. Default

I've wondered about these. I'm always looking for a shorter smoke that satisfies.

Thanks for the heads up. I've tried some Backwoods Cigarillo or something like that, and they were pretty good but I'm sure the Montes are better.

Edit - Hey Dan, how was the spice effect? Not much, pretty spicy?
    Last edited by cls515; 01-15-2007 at 04:09 PM.

420seth Guest

i have tried the cohiba and romeo and juliet (cuban made) actually i still have a half a pack of each. they are fun little smokes. good to give to someone that has never tried smoking before. Just to see if they like it. i have not tried the monte cristo ones though. you said they were cuban though? i will try some when i go down there and let you know what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I've tried some Backwoods Cigarillo or something like that, and they were pretty good but I'm sure the Montes are better.

Edit - Hey Dan, how was the spice effect? Not much, pretty spicy?

Not too much spice but a lot of Cubanesque flavor

The Cohiba Clubs sound interesting as well. Little bit bigger than the cigarillo. Might have to give them a try.

I like Monte Afriques Safari, but I only have smoked one Cuban Cigarillo... it was a long Cohiba and I forgot the name came in a pack of 5/6 and had little boxes for each stick.

I just picked up some Cohiba mini's. I've never had any other Cohibas, so I don't know how they compare. I'm undecided as to whether I like them or not. Its really weird i get a flavor I like and on the next puff its one I don't like. Also, not nearly as much smoke as i would like, but that is to be expected.

Well it's been a year since I read this review and asked Dan some questions about these. Here it is a year later, almost to the day, that I finally smoked one. I must say these are suprisingly good for a cigarillo. Very nice flavor. Lasted about 15 minutes.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information