Thread: JR Ultimate Cabinet

Default JR Ultimate Cabinet

This is probably the 3rd one of these I have smoked (No 20 50x5.25) Click here. I picked up these last 4 in North Carolina during a trip. Paid about 4.50 each (buy 5 get one free). This is really a good smoke. A little loose on the draw but tastes pretty good.

I recommend trying this. I might have to buy a bundle to keep in the humi
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114 View Post
    This is probably the 3rd one of these I have smoked (No 20 50x5.25) Click here. I picked up these last 4 in North Carolina during a trip. Paid about 4.50 each (buy 5 get one free). This is really a good smoke. A little loose on the draw but tastes pretty good.

I recommend trying this. I might have to buy a bundle to keep in the humi

Wow a review from Tommy and I qoute
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

The JR Ultimate Cabinet line is nice. I got introduced to them with the CABINET NO. 60.
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Thats funny Chris, good quote.

man, you don't know how close I was to quoting that last night. dangit.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

At least I didn't say it tasted like "cocoa with hints of leather and spice"

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114 View Post
    At least I didn't say it tasted like "cocoa with hints of leather and spice"
    at least you didn't say "dead sexy smoke "
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Thread Information