Who are you people?

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    Who are you people?
    What do you mean?

Nice sig.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

3. Default

The Admin over there got a lot of people from the cigar industry involved in the site
    BFD,we gots lots of cigar industry types on HP and they are not saints. If they f**k up they get their neck stepped on just like anybody else including me. Some of then are great guys some are used car salesmen turds. When you cowtow to manufactures and the likes you comprimise the integrity of a board. It just becomes a shill site for the manufacturers and is of no value to anybody except a mouthpiece for selling certian cigars.

Case in point is them avalon cigars,HP hated them and he (avalon) ain't been back since,too bad so sad but according to a LOT of people who's opinions I value they were nasty. Now if it were on cigarlive you would have to sing their praises like it was cigar manna from heaven or face the long ( weak,spindly)arm of the asswipe admin and mod team.

Maybe if I send a bomb of 3 shitty dried out Phillipino and 2 fake cubans cigars to one of them asswipes I could become cigar god over there too LOLOLOL
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    What do you mean?

Nice sig.
    It's a great sig isn't it. Many thanks to Mr. Sad Clown.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sadchris.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	652  

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Now if it were on cigarlive you would have to sing their praises like it was cigar manna from heaven or face the long ( weak,spindly)arm of the asswipe admin and mod team.
    I don't disagree with you on a lot of what you say Kevin but this statement right here just isn't true. I've never held back saying that I wasn't pleased with a cigar on either this site or cigar live. I am totally allowed to say I hate the crap out of any cigar that I choose and the retailers seem so far to be held to the same standards as I am. I've yet to see a retailer over there do something negative and not get called for it just as any member would, this could change with time but as it hasn't happened yet I'm not willing to say the site sucks. I don enjoy the time spent over there. There are just those times when I've had a hard day at work and would prefer to go to a site without all the bickering that we had going on here for quite some time. That's died down quite a bit and I'm glad to see a lot of old members that made this site great have come back.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

6. Default

I can respect your opinion Joe
    The older I get ,the better I was

7. Default

I did not enjoy one of the Avalon's I smoked and reviewed "over there". I posted negative comments about it. Nothing was changed, deleted, or removed. I'm gonna be honest in my opinions.

I'm in the same boat as Nate...I'm pretty tired of bickering and internet fighting...But if an asshat comes along trying to scam or rip off someone I'm all about putting a stop to him.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    I'm pretty tired of bickering and internet fighting....
    I'll go out on a limb here and say we all are. I know I am.

The foothills of the Sierra mountains about 50 miles west of Lake Tahoe.

Yo Chris!

There's sumthin growin on your ear. You might want to have a doctor look at that.

BTW, you aren't . . . uh . . . handcuffed in that picture are you?

I'm just askin.

Golly gosh it's been a long time since I've messed with my buddy Chris. I miss this place.

ya, that deer tick's got a pretty good grip there.

nope, not handcuffed. i'm in the car with my water volleyball team - The Cobras
    we were just Cobra Crusin'.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    I'm in the same boat as Nate...I'm pretty tired of bickering and internet fighting...But if an asshat comes along trying to scam or rip off someone I'm all about putting a stop to him.
    I'm tired, so tired, I'm very pleased to see that we're back to discussing cigars and the cigar life instead of letting all our other interests clutter up the board. I agree with Sarge, if a scammer of bullshitter comes along we need to do a group smackdown tho.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information