As many of you know, I was a participant in the BirthdayClub here on Cigarsmokers.

As many of you also know, BPP was banned from this site due to asshatery. He was a member of the birthday club and we all decided to keep it going with BPP.

My package to him was mailed on July 4th. I informed CigarDan (the administrator of the BirthdayClub) to pass that information on to BPP which he did. Approximately two weeks later I followed up with CigarDan to inquire on whether the package made it to BPP or not. I was informed that it did not. However it was stated not to worry because sometimes Canada Post and USPS can take an extended period of time.

Fast forward to early this week. BPP PM'd me on a site that I am not going to name and do not frequent often. No more than 10 hours later he starts a thread on that same site called me out. He also stated that I ignored his PM when in fact I didn't read it until the day after the thread was started, and only had one post on that site which didn't allow me to send or respond to PMs. The lynch mob was assembled when I finally got his PM the next day, and responded to the thread stating my side.

The mob appeared to disband and was replaced with support for me. As most of you know, no matter what happens, I will not screw somebody out of smokes that they rightfully deserve.

Of course as soon as my side is stated he does not respond to the thread, nor attempt to contact me in any way.

The thread carries on and some respected members have some questions regarding why the thread was started on this particular site when it has everything to do with cigarsmokers, and nothing to do with *** forum. It is also brought up that BPP has sent some people some very immature PMs. He is also questioned on a package that he said he sent to another member, however the tracking number tells otherwise.

The thread is locked within minutes and deleted by the next morning.

I found out from one of the mods on that site that Sid is telling them that I ripped off another member.

If anybody is interested, here is the PM that I was sent that BPP was mad that I didn't respond to.

Quote Originally Posted by BPP
whoops....didn't get one from you.....actually,never expected it...